GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
MustangRyan
So is Spurgy.

Look I know what my reputation is around here I am aiming to join a team this season so I can prove myself to everyone around here.

Look I know what my reputation is around here I am aiming to join a team this season so I can prove myself to everyone around here.

After your Rallycross adventure, I think everyone's view remains unchanged. You've used up your chances, give up.

Carbonox
After your Rallycross adventure, I think everyone's view remains unchanged. You've used up your chances, give up.

No I refuse to give up. I know I am not the best nor will I ever be the best. I would never assume I am the best. I know I have a lot to improve on. All I ask is for a chance.

No I refuse to give up. I know I am not the best nor will I ever be the best. I would never assume I am the best. I know I have a lot to improve on. All I ask is for a chance.

I don't think you are going to get a chance. Even if you were going to get a chance, it's not going to happen in the Sprint Cup series. No owner could risk putting you on track for his team, because the backlash from everyone else would be too great.

Any miniscule chance you might have to drive in a GTP NASCAR series would almost certainly reside in the Nationwide Series, where I think the owners will still avoid you like the plague because of your bad driving, poor etiquette, and spotty reputation for actually showing up to races.

After having repeated run-ins with nearly every driver here while driving in other series events, no one here wants you on track with them because you are a complete liability behind the wheel. The simple fact that you would even dare to post in the Sprint Cup thread looking for a seat further proves that you have no idea what you are doing, and can't be trusted to make responsible decisions or exhibit any semblance of self-awareness.

Move on, already.

I don't think you are going to get a chance. Even if you were going to get a chance, it's not going to happen in the Sprint Cup series. No owner could risk putting you on track for his team, because the backlash from everyone else would be too great.

Any miniscule chance you might have to drive in a GTP NASCAR series would almost certainly reside in the Nationwide Series, where I think the owners will still avoid you like the plague because of your bad driving, poor etiquette, and spotty reputation for actually showing up to races.

After having repeated run-ins with nearly every driver here while driving in other series events, no one here wants you on track with them because you are a complete liability behind the wheel. The simple fact that you would even dare to post in the Sprint Cup thread looking for a seat further proves that you have no idea what you are doing, and can't be trusted to make responsible decisions or exhibit any semblance of self-awareness.

Move on, already.

:bowdown:

Hell, I'd be a better candidate for the job than James (Schedule is very ify for most things for me in the future, had to turn down a Nationwide ride because of it)

There's more chances of Danica Patrick winning a Sprint Cup race than James getting another chance.

:boggled: I can't imagine why your having trouble filling the seats for the next season, what with all this intriguing trashing going on...

Oh, I see...you all have reason to gang up and pick on a young kid in a public forum...very well, you'll hear no more from me about it.
~unsubscribed~

Oh, I see...you all have reason to gang up and pick on a young kid in a public forum...very well, you'll hear no more from me about it.
~unsubscribed~

Not all our fault. I've sent James some pms trying to urge him to try and practice and improve his driving. He doesn't want to do it, has a history of terrible racing, and now wants to drive for a team. For how long can we be nice to him?

And that is why it gets awkward when people enter the discussion while everything's heating up...

Patience runs out. Everyone's does... even mine.

And I need to know soon tbh what we are doing, if it goes too much longer I will have to withdraw, there will be other things I can commit to. Also I would be missing at least 4 races anyway I think this season.

@Mule, can you see this as well, just asking..

Yeah, you rammed me in the rallycross. So move on.

Oh yeah I will get a chance in the sprint all star race. Right? I have to start in the NW Showdown.

I hope something gets sorted soon, or I won;t be able to compete this season.

~unsubscribed~

Kinda with you on this Mudd. Feel it could be handled better.

Guys, this is me officially withdrawing from GTP NASCAR.

It's a sad day and something I've been considering for a while. Even before the Chase started last Season.

I've had some of the most fun I've had in years, running not only with the current crew, but also those that have been gone a while (Homeslice, Mudd and MStall for starters), and it's got me through some tough times in my personal life. I thank you all for that.

Formed some good friendships through it (Niop, Joe and Drop mentioned as we were the original four). And to those I've had beef with on the track. It's all racing buddy and still have respect for you.

But I've lost interest and seems more like a chore and commitment. Have realised it kinda spoils my Saturday Nights due to the time.

I tried to revitalise my interest with Team Ownership, with my #18 and a massively strong team behind me. But with all this going on at the moment. No ownership or leadership of the league, I can just see how much friction this season will bring, and that's not worth it for me.

I hate to see it. I had every chance to take that title. My best chance of any title on GTP. I miss how this series used to be, and hate to say it but think its had it's day.

I hope you all prove me wrong, and maybe a spot race entrant here and there.

Thank you for the memories.

Signing off

On that bombshell goodnight :( :cheers: :gtpflag:

Been a pleasure Knelly me old ex boss and rival ;)

I think I'm gonna go ahead and somewhat join Knelly here. I think we're all burnt out from everything that's happened the last two seasons. Take an extended break, perhaps try again in the spring.

As of now, I'm moving myself to my Nationwide team. I'm still going to keep that running. I will also lift any regulations about SC drivers driving in NW. There are still some seats open there, I believe. But also a lot of committed drivers that I don't want to let down.

I dont want to see SC go away, but I do think it's time for a break.

I am seriously considering withdrawing. However if anyone wants to organise and host then PM me, I will be willing to help in restructuring the sprint cup. For now I say shut down and restructure however.

And I need to know soon tbh what we are doing, if it goes too much longer I will have to withdraw, there will be other things I can commit to.

I hope something gets sorted soon, or I won;t be able to compete this season.

I am seriously considering withdrawing. However if anyone wants to organise and host then PM me, I will be willing to help in restructuring the sprint cup. For now I say shut down and restructure however.

We know.

MÜLE_9242;8065791
I think I'm gonna go ahead and somewhat join Knelly here. I think we're all burnt out from everything that's happened the last two seasons. Take an extended break, perhaps try again in the spring.

As of now, I'm moving myself to my Nationwide team. I'm still going to keep that running. I will also lift any regulations about SC drivers driving in NW. There are still some seats open there, I believe. But also a lot of committed drivers that I don't want to let down.

I dont want to see SC go away, but I do think it's time for a break.

Completely agree with this, time for a hiatus. Maybe try again near summer after this season of NW.

I'm guessing NW will have lots of activity.

NW teams:

JGR:
D4ve, Smuff, Tom

Hendricks:
Mule, Drop, Ken, Litchi?

RedBull:
Rph, neljack, Niop

SGR:
GKM, Viggen?, Muggen?

Ford:
Furi, Lancer?

Others:
Seeing Knelly filled his JGR NW team, Joe and Spurgy need to find room.
Perhaps Knelly would like to race as well if NW can be active.

Carbonox?
Chqr?
Stormtrooper?
Akmuq?

So let's postpone SC this season seeing we are very leaderless and try again next season?

Last edited:
Back