GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,533 views
I'm open to filling in for someone.
 
Knelly needs an extra hour. Carb can't make it. Furi is 50/50. And MULE just had the worst week of his life. How about not racing this weekend?
 
I think missing this week would be a good idea :)
 
We had discussed this with all the Chasers, and I understand that Niop had offered just this to Mule when they chatted.

I don't think I'm out of line saying that I believe Mule us looking forward to racing on Saturday. 👍

Of course, if he had said otherwise, we wouldn't have raced so that we canst least have a full field of Chasers.
 
Knelly needs an extra hour. Carb can't make it. Furi is 50/50. And MULE just had the worst week of his life. How about not racing this weekend?

I support. At least then next weekend shall be normal time again...
 
My participation is only 50 50 due to timing.
 
Niop did indeed ask me if I wanted to wait a week. I said no, because a) I didn't really want this season to go on any longer than it has, and b) I figured it would be better to just go out and race to clear my head out.

But I really don't care either way. I'm fine if people want to move it back anyway or not.
 
My participation is only 50 50 due to timing.

And mine 0 for the same reason.

But, not really complaining considering that Nelly is in for a championship shot, and I'm not. :dopey:
 
You know, the insane thing is, if I do end up filling in for somebody tommorrow, between this and a couple of other GTP series (Including the Dodge Mobil 1 Series) and the Indy 500 in the Spot Races forum, I will be driving a total of 1075 miles tomorrow in GT5.
Add in the Dodge quallifying race, it's exactly 1100.
Take that, Tony Stewart!
 
If anybody needs a driver I will be able to fill in, so long as I don't sleep until 4:00 PM. :lol: Just send me a PM saying that you need a driver and it will be my pleasure to fill in.

The only stock cars I don't have are the 2010 AJ Adderalldinger Allmendinger Ford Fusion and both the 2010 and 2011 variants of Joey Logano's Home Depot Camry.

And sorry to hear about your friend, Mule. :(
 
Looking less and less likely to be able to turn up, will make a decision tomorrow.
 
So are we racing today or what? Most people seem to be in favour of not racing.
 
We're racing today, at 11:00
 
Alright, I'm awake, thank goodness. Anybody have an open seat for tonight?
We're racing today, at 11:00
11:00 PM GMT? I just want to make sure.
 
Last edited:
Correct.

T2 appears to have turned into a b1tch!!!!

How? I haven't noticed anything different to be honest (though that was with Nationwide specs).
 
Someone will be racing for 2/3rds points for me tonight.
 
I guess I'm taking over for Furi tonight :)
That is, if he'll let me......
 
Also, nevermind me racing today. My dad is taking me to dinner at 6:00 and I wouldn't have time to finish. :grumpy:
 
having some serious internet issues, will try to get it sorted in the next hour
 
Correct.

T2 appears to have turned into a b1tch!!!!

Agreed. Old setups understeer horribly out of there. On a wheel it actually feels like the front right has fallen off a bit as it makes the steering wheel saw a bit. If that makes any sense.
 
love your upload.
 
Room Open: 1472 - 6118 - 4130 - 9223 - 6419
 
Ganon will be driving the #14 for 2/3rds points.
 
Back