GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,553 views
Well done RPH :cheers:
 
~tumble weed drifts by in the breeze~

Everyone must be en route to Japan!
 
Last edited:
ポールを取得する必要があり
 
~tumble weed drifts by in the breeze~

Everyone must be en route to Japan!

Not quite, I'm heading for Indy first, then comes Japan the next day. :dopey:
 
ポールを取得する必要があり

Fat chance of that mate :)
 
Must obtain a pole = ポールを取得する必要があり

How do u type that? Special keyboard?
 
I typed "Must get pole" in a English to Japanese translator website and I just copied and pasted the Japanese text :P
 
If you wan't to obtain a pole, go to an adult superstore. :sly:
 
Well I typed "Must get pole" at first when I put it in the translator but Drop's link translated it as "Must obtain a pole.":ouch:
 
Google Translate isn't a very good translator. Going from English, to another language, and back to English will almost always get you something different.
 
But it's handy for French homework.
 
I selected the Japanese writing and copied it. Then in google translater I selected japanese to engish and pasted the japanese words. Hit translate and it translated to " Must obtain a pole". So was this correct? Or was it supposed to translate to "Must have pole"? I never used the google translater before, so I'm just curious.
 
~sigh~


Man, this thread is a little boring to troll when you guys arn't fighting. :P
 
The irony of you saying that when you should be in school.:lol:

He tried to get in but his lag wouldn't let him in the classroom!
 
If Nationwide is happening for another season, I think the interest thread should go up soon. If not, SC needs to make teams larger to get 16 people in. SC had like 11 start last week...
Also I hope Hendricks has a good qualifying setup :sly:
 
If Nationwide is happening for another season, I think the interest thread should go up soon. If not, SC needs to make teams larger to get 16 people in. SC had like 11 start last week...

I hope so, I still believe we can get enough seats filled to host both S3 of NNS and S5 of SC. Maybe an interest thread encompassing both leagues?

Also I hope Hendricks has a good qualifying setup :sly:

Ready to get to work Champ?
 
I might be able to race in NW next season, depending on how the schedule looks. For any potentially interested car owners for next season, I would be most interested in driving the GameStop #20.
 
Looks like we have a champ already. :trouble:
 
Looks like we have a champ already. :trouble:

Nah, I'll give up a ****ton of points on all the road courses.
 
I honestly think that for next seasons NW, SC drivers should be allowed to run as many races as they like if its for covering someone, but just not be eligible for drivers points...
 
I honestly think that for next seasons NW, SC drivers should be allowed to run as many races as they like if its for covering someone, but just not be eligible for drivers points...

I still like the idea of limiting the amount of times active SC drivers can earn NW team points to something like 3-4 races. After that, you can race, but you are racing to help your teammates, not yourself.
 
I still like the idea of limiting the amount of times active SC drivers can earn NW team points to something like 3-4 races. After that, you can race, but you are racing to help your teammates, not yourself.

This.
 
Knelly
Ready to get to work Champ?
Ready, even though my best quali effort at Motegi is like 6th.
 
Ready, even though my best quali effort at Motegi is like 6th.

Yep, but mine was second (3 thousands off RPH), and you have my setup to work with.

Generally I give my awesome quali setups to others, and they run it better than I can (Joe :sly: ) so I expect better than a 6th this time round, or you're sacked .... Oh, wait!
 
Back