GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,528 views
would anyone be up for a dirty NASCAR room tonight?
 
MÜLE_9242;7924006
would anyone be up for a dirty NASCAR room tonight?

I'm running a Truck test...
 
And there was me running around the house like a fool trying to be on time a race that was never planned.. :dopey: :dunce:
 
Furi, have you been drinking...?

Before anyone asks, yes I have.:p
 
I'm predicting Furi will have 18,000 posts before I leave work today (in 11 hours).

I think he'll have 19,000 before I wake up Monday morning.
 
Happy Christmas to one and all.
 
Merry christmas gents, have a good one!
 
Yep Merry Christmas guys! :)
 
Happy New Year :D
 
Matty's drunk :dopey:

Merry christmas :cheers:
 
Turtle Beach EarForce P11 and Far Cry 3. :)
 
Well if I ever run into money..........
 
Happy Hanukkah!

All of you others should also remember to take other cultures and religions into account. ;)
 
Are we on mediums for SSRX?
 
Pretty sure we're staying on mediums for the rest of the season at least.
 
Yep, we're on Mediums for the remainder of the season.
 
May not be able to do next weeks race.
 
My body is ready.
 
May not be able to do next weeks race.

Yep. I definitely can't make the 5/1/13.

We racing tonight? On the most technical course on the schedule.
 
Knelly
Yep. I definitely can't make the 5/1/13.

We racing tonight? On the most technical course on the schedule.

Sarcasm overwhelming :lol:
 
Yep. I definitely can't make the 5/1/13.

We racing tonight? On the most technical course on the schedule.

Hey, I ignored my family, starved myself and locked my door on Christmas day, all day, to practice for SSRX. Tis a track for no laughing matters. :sick:
 
hey, hey neljack.

nice joke.
 
Back