GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,512 views
Good luck tonight y'all
 
Just a heads up, Mule will be hosting the race. My connection is having a bad day.
 
Niop
Just a heads up, Mule will be hosting the race. My connection is having a bad day.

Huh.. Mine just doesn't like Saturdays.

I won't be able to race today because of bad Internet. I blame this for me not winning this thing outright this year. Me and Joe have a few things in common.

On the bright side I heard that Eirecom are bringing a wire out to my area so that I will have good wired interwebz. 5mb download I think. So yeah. I can't wait till that comes to the area. I think it's around January or February.
 
Will be in at 9.30.
 
room open:

1472-6118-3744-3753-0251
 
Quali in 2 minutes.
 
Sorry for leaving but my thumb is in so much pain.

This is my final SC season. Grinols is in the #14 for the Indianapolis finale. For Sprint Cup S5 I will be running the Daytona and SSRX events, and perhaps the road courses. I'm pretty much the Michael Waltrip of this league.
 
Last edited:
Wish I had the chance to see how my strategy would have worked....
 
If my maths are right, this is the new order:
Mule 342
Me 341
Akmuq 341
RPH 341
Should be an interesting last couple of races.
 
Massive pack racing, coming out T4 tapped the wall, bounced into Neljack, neither of us could save it. Not Neljack's fault at all. My bad.
 
Neljack's List:

1. Niop
2. Knelly
3. MULE

uh oh
 
Sounds like just as well I wasn't there :lol:
 
Never mind, my maths is horribly wrong :lol: After using a calculator I came up with:
Mule 337
Akmuq 334/333 depending on if he led a lap or not :)
RPH 333
Me 333
 
That was incredible. Absolutely perfect race for me and Kartman. Would have been nice to battle with Niop at the end, but oh well. I'll take it.

The win means a lot. I think this trumps the Daytona 500 win, personally.

Now to get the replay over to Niop.
 
MÜLE_9242;7901609
That was incredible. Absolutely perfect race for me and Kartman. Would have been nice to battle with Niop at the end, but oh well. I'll take it.

The win means a lot. I think this trumps the Daytona 500 win, personally.

Now to get the replay over to Niop.

2 Motegi races, assisted 2 winners, good record :D
 
Nice win Mule. 👍
 
Neljack's List:

1. Niop
2. Knelly
3. MULE

uh oh
:lol:


It's a shame the Toyotas had an accident, I was curious(nervous too) to see if their 4 stop strategy would pay off for them.

Spurgy, I'm not sure if your wreck in the early laps was my fault or not. If it was, I'm sorry. Not my intention.

It was good working with Mule and Kartman, but I too would have liked to have that last lap battle. Oh well, stuff happens. Nice win Mule. 👍

And nice job Akmuq, the only driver to finish on podium the first 2 Chase races.


Without the laps counted, these are the Chase standings:
1. Mule - 336
2. Akmuq - 333
3. Niop - 332
- RPH - 332
- Spurgy - 332
6. Joe - 324
7. Knelly - 323
8. Matty - 312
 
Last edited:
And two more races for me before I withdraw...
 
I didn't realise Niop would be that close with last place points :nervous:
 
Already got a "nnoooooooo" PM begging me to stay :lol:
 
I didn't realise Niop would be that close with last place points :nervous:
I was lucky that we had smaller field, and with Furi quitting I ended up with a 10th place finish.
 
Been a great year with you guys in 2012 👍
 
Watched the replay back. Pure miscalculation on my behalf. Sorry Neljack. Ruined both our races by touching that little bit of wall that's sticks out, out of 4.

And after Neljack got into Red, awesome pass by both myself and definately Joe, to miss Neljack, after Mule and myself negotiate past a stopped Red.
 
In the last two seasons, a driver has won three of five Chase races. So, will it be RPH, Mule, or next week's race winner?
 
In the last two seasons, a driver has won three of five Chase races. So, will it be RPH, Mule, or next week's race winner?
Next race winner, I'm looking to bounce back the same way as last season. My only concern is that SSRX is a little bit trickier than SuzE.
 
Back