GTP NASCAR Truck Series S3 - DrifterJoe Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 261 comments
  • 19,062 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count a sprint race win as earning a pole position. 👍 That's how they counted in season 1, and is a good way to track them consistently from season to season.

Will do 👍 and I should have something together early next week if furi puts together something for S1.
 
arca-logo.jpg


Coming soon on Friday Nights british time, around mid-afternoon US time!
 
Here's your first look at Career (incl. S3) Truck Stats, Enjoy!
 
Why's the Eifel track deleted from the calendar?
 
Why's the Eifel track deleted from the calendar?

ARCA Debut required for that one.

Thanks Crazy! By Friday hope to have everything compiled!
 
ARCA Debut required for that one.

Thanks Crazy! By Friday hope to have everything compiled!

I take it was the track we drove yesterday? It was pretty awesome, even though the middle corner generated horrendous understeer. :O
 
I take it was the track we drove yesterday? It was pretty awesome, even though the middle corner generated horrendous understeer. :O

Yeah it was :lol:
 
I need results from race #4 Monster
 
Oh well, if tomorrow is no race, I can freely get to watch the FIN-BLR game 👍
 
StandingsR5.png
[/IMG]

Daytona Finale tonight. Joe only needs to beat me by 1 point (1 position) to win the title.
 
I thought it would be delayed?

Tell me when the feature race starts please...
 
Sprint 1 hour from now, feature 1hr 15.
 
Sprint 1 hour from now, feature 1hr 15.

That's better.

But still... you could have told me earlier that a race takes place today, there's still at least 20 minutes of ice hockey together with lots of pauses to go, starting in appr. 5 minutes.
 
I may appear.. :dopey:
 
That's better.

But still... you could have told me earlier that a race takes place today, there's still at least 20 minutes of ice hockey together with lots of pauses to go, starting in appr. 5 minutes.

I don;t have access to GTP until I get home, I got home an hour ago...
 
....And that's why I don't wanna race Daytona, have a nice plan of the race, drafting packs, saving tyres, all which set me up to top 3 on the final lap, gonna challenge to win, and then get smothered into the wall on the lead up to the line.
 
....And that's why I don't wanna race Daytona, have a nice plan of the race, drafting packs, saving tyres, all which set me up to top 3 on the final lap, gonna challenge to win, and then get smothered into the wall on the lead up to the line.

Sorry man, I tried to block going to the line but I slightly clipped you. It was an honest mistake, no hard feelings.

Congratulations, Joe! And thanks Furi for putting this league up for us every week. Can't wait for next season! 👍
 
And so, with all my completed races giving either 1st, 2nd or 4th place, I still finished one position lower than the previous season, but could possibly be moving up in the overall rankings. :sly:
 
Can someone PM me Daytona results from the finale of this Season 3 please? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back