GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments
  • 25,755 views

What road course do you want in this coming season?

  • Daytona Road Course!

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

    Votes: 6 28.6%

  • Total voters
    21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic 4 wide in free run :lol:
 
Epic 4 wide in free run :lol:

I was having fun until internet decided to troll me, make me lag, take out Spurgy then disconnect me. :grumpy:
 
:lol: Room will be open for another hour.
 
I think a start of 4:30 EST would be best for everyone.
 
I think a start of 4:30 EST would be best for everyone.

9pm GMT? No. I cannot do that time, that would have me going until like 11pm... Best for everyone? Really?
 
9pm GMT? No. I cannot do that time, that would have me going until like 11pm... Best for everyone? Really?

I can't really say a good time since I won't be racing all of the races, but which day you guys are racing?
 
Furinkazen
9pm GMT? No. I cannot do that time, that would have me going until like 11pm... Best for everyone? Really?

Sorry could you do a race start of 3:45?
 
NascarManiaco99
I can't really say a good time since I won't be racing all of the races, but which day you guys are racing?

Fridays.
 
Furinkazen
8.45GMT? No. 8pm is the time.

I need a few minutes on Fridays to make it home from school.
 
James do you really think we are going to shift 45 minutes just for you?
 
RedPartyhat
James do you really think we are going to shift 45 minutes just for you?

No but I was hopeing for a few minute shift so I can make it.
 
45 minutes is a few? :boggled:
 
Furinkazen
45 minutes is a few? :boggled:

Ok so what would be a good shift that I could make it?
 
james6653
Ok so what would be a good shift that I could make it?

Quit school?
 
:lol: I might jeopardise my Uni hopes for a GTP title, nice :lol: :rolleyes:
 
Furinkazen
:lol: I might jeopardise my Uni hopes for a GTP title, nice :lol: :rolleyes:

This is probably just middle school though. A few Fridays off won't be the end of the world.
 
This is probably just middle school though. A few Fridays off won't be the end of the world.

I have fridays off from college anyway. :lol:
 
I'm a 10th grader & my life revolves around my girlfriend and racing that's why I want this moved up so bad if you must know.
 
james6653
I'm a 10th grader & my life revolves around my girlfriend and racing that's why I want this moved up so bad if you must know.

The start time is clearly stated. You know your schedule doesn't line up.

Just find another series that actually fits your schedule, or try to organize a similar series for other American drivers that might prefer a later start time, like yourself.
 
Yeah, I like how you've filled the sign up sheet with basically a six man team and you, the team owner, can't even make the time.

Intelligence at it's finest.
 
Yeah, I like how you've filled the sign up sheet with basically a six man team and you, the team owner, can't even make the time.

Intelligence at it's finest.

this is where GTP needs a pissed myself laughing smilie :lol:
 
Yeah, I like how you've filled the sign up sheet with basically a six man team and you, the team owner, can't even make the time.

Intelligence at it's finest.

To be fair on Michelin and the other guys, its not there fault. Its just James's - the others can still race. Hell Team Extreme can race just as a two car team now. In mean time I reckon Spurgy's back.
 
MustangRyan
Just find another series that actually fits your schedule, or try to organize a similar series for other American drivers that might prefer a later start time, like yourself.

I might but mine would include all 4 trucks. That way It's different from this.
 
Furinkazen
To be fair on Michelin and the other guys, its not there fault. Its just James's - the others can still race. Hell Team Extreme can race just as a two car team now. In mean time I reckon Spurgy's back.

It's James' not James's. Don't even know your native language. Tut, tut, tut.
 
I might but mine would include all 4 trucks. That way It's different from this.

:confused:

It's James' not James's. Don't even know your native language. Tut, tut, tut.

Don't get pedantic with me on english Matthew!
 
Furinkazen

I might make probably not but if I do make a series of my own based on trucks. I would use all four trucks in the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back