GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments
  • 25,755 views

What road course do you want in this coming season?

  • Daytona Road Course!

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

    Votes: 6 28.6%

  • Total voters
    21
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official Mich & I are sharing a ride.
 
It's official Mich & I are sharing a ride.

How? You can't make it to a single race, based on the current schedule. :dunce:
 
MustangRyan
How? You can't make it to a single race, based on the current schedule. :dunce:

Look I signed him to race when I can't that way my team is getting full points every race.
 
Look I signed him to race when I can't that way my team is getting full points every race.

So he is driving every race? Got it. 👍
 
james6653
Look I signed him to race when I can't that way my team is getting full points every race.

I wouldn't skip school to race in this series if I were you; judging by what you've just said, losing time in education is something you can't afford to do.
 
Tom.
I wouldn't skip school to race in this series if I were you; judging by what you've just said, losing time in education is something you can't afford to do.

Exactly that's why I signed him for the races when either

A: I don't have school.
Or
B: I go home early for some reason.
 
When will this series start?
 
First couple weeks in January.
 
First couple weeks in January.

Furi, I have this question and I really hope from the bottom of my brazilian heart that you answer this being the most sincere you can be... Why you 🤬 create a thread for a season that's starting in 1 month?!?!?!?!? :lol:
 
That's just Furi :lol: He's made the TOCA S7 thread before were even half way through S6 :p
 
Furi, I have this question and I really hope from the bottom of my brazilian heart that you answer this being the most sincere you can be... Why you 🤬 create a thread for a season that's starting in 1 month?!?!?!?!? :lol:

Perhaps it's a British thing.
 
Expect the S6 thread to open at Christmas.
 
Actually, it's probably just so he has more threads to post on for no reason, surprised he doesn't do an hourly countdown to the start of the season :p
 
:lol: No discuss things pretty much over silly season.

Classic photo shoot for the RPM crew tonight :lol: , piccies tomorrow.
 
chrisjohnson93
going by the photo shoot this will be a very enjoyable season

Agreed, we got a class team here :cheers:
 
i reckon we can win the teams title
 
going by the photo shoot this will be a very enjoyable season

Yeah the photo shoot was a laugh, even when Furi took the piss out of me "being last".
 

Team RPM Launch 2013 Campaign!

Superspeedway-Daytona_5.jpg


At Daytona yesterday afternoon Team RPM launched their NASCAR TRUCK SERIES SEASON 5 assault. RPM will run three trucks full-time in the series.

Superspeedway-Daytona_6.jpg


From left to right on the above picture: Flying Fox returns for a second season at the team alongside new recruit ChrisJohnson, who moves over from Cut'N'Trim Racing. Team boss Furinkazen continues to lead the charge his Silverado, whislt RPM will provide technical support for Neljack's campaign.

Some more pictures of last nights testing:

Superspeedway-Daytona_4.jpg


Superspeedway-Daytona_3.jpg


Superspeedway-Daytona_22.jpg


Superspeedway-Daytona_12.jpg


Superspeedway-Daytona2.jpg

​
 
The last one! :lol:
 
What time does this race start eastern time? Is it at 3pm?
 
List Updated
Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty

Team RPM
- Furinkazen
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox

Team Extreme
- James6653/michrulejj #50
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17
- Nascarmaniaco #30

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- DrifterJoe

RPM-Neljack
- Neljack
 
Last edited:
Sorry. I thought it was under PM's and couldn't find it. Sorry though I'm really tired right now. Lol
 
Sorry. I thought it was under PM's and couldn't find it. Sorry though I'm really tired right now. Lol

Now worries 👍

And spurgy is entered I hear...
 
Yep :) I entered ages ago Furi, just haven't revealed my team :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back