GTP Nurburgring GP 100 Miles - (Gr.3) Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 146 comments
Saturday morning practice lobby open.

0475-4231-2253-9815-4308

Room now closed. Thanks to those who attended!

Last edited:
Last public test session before race day!

Room now open:

0475-4234-5034-6484-2308

Room closed.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested, if there's any room left, please reserve me to the list and I can confirm later today.

gtplanet name: Danyutz
PSN name: Danyutzz
Gr.3 car: Porsche 911
Number: 14 - if available
Car livery:
5836741058690843156_0.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested, if there's any room left, please reserve me to the list and I can confirm later today.

Hi mate. Yes there is room. Will add you to the entry list and wait for your confirmation.

Thanks for your interest!!

Sorry #14 is taken.

I'd like to give this event a try, I've not done any endurance events, and the best I can manage on fresh mediums and full tanks is a mid 57, if someone a bit more competitive comes along I don't mind giving up my place.

gtplanet name : lazybike
PSN Name : trevonick
Car : VW gti
Number : 230
I'll be using a livery created by jamie 995 based on the VW btcc.

I'd like to give this event a try, I've not done any endurance events, and the best I can manage on fresh mediums and full tanks is a mid 57, if someone a bit more competitive comes along I don't mind giving up my place.

gtplanet name : lazybike
PSN Name : trevonick
Car : VW gti
Number : 230
I'll be using a livery created by jamie 995 based on the VW btcc.

Great. Thanks for your interest! Will add you to the entry list. Don't worry, all skill levels here. Your around my pace anyways (maybe a bit quicker lol).

As I've never done an endurance race before I've decided to go as fast as I can until the fuel warning comes on...then fill up, change tyres, and repeat till the end, main aim is not get lapped too many times!

@paoloevans
I'd like to change to the Jaguar. I didn't like how the Corvette drove, it was slow(≈ 2 sec slower per lap compared to the Jaguar, with me behind the wheel), had worse brakes and 20% less range compared to the F-Type. Number is #77

Last edited:

#14 now available!

Thank you kind sir, I'll take it :)

I can confirm my participation for tomorrow's race. I also uploaded a photo of the livery in my initial post, I'll have the number set on the race.

Thank you!

Thank you kind sir, I'll take it :)

I can confirm my participation for tomorrow's race. I also uploaded a photo of the livery in my initial post, I'll have the number set on the race.

Thank you!

Excellent! Livery looks great 👍👍

Back