GTP Nurburgring GP 100 Miles - (Gr.3) Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 146 comments
download.jpg

@paoloevans

The Mrs has told me someone has got her tickets for a show tonight so I will be on bedtime duty with the kids. Can I ask that you hold on until 20:10 for the start if I'm not there? I should be able to get there but this will give some extra chance to deal with any teeth brushing shenanigans.

@paoloevans

The Mrs has told me someone has got her tickets for a show tonight so I will be on bedtime duty with the kids. Can I ask that you hold on until 20:10 for the start if I'm not there? I should be able to get there but this will give some extra chance to deal with any teeth brushing shenanigans.

Will check with everyone else once the room is opened whether they mind 👍

I sadly have to announce this last minute withdrawal from the event, as I was tired after lapping Interlagos, plus the fact that I will have extra classes soon after.

Nice one.
Cheers. :cheers:

I'm working on it now, testing a few cars.
Ruling out MR's. Not consistent enough in them.
Looking at the car list so far I might quickly try the Aston, M3, and Beetle. and get back to you soon.

Great! Will need your PSN name as well 👍

Great! Will need your PSN name as well 👍

Fastest in the Aston but the kerbs bite back a bit.
M3 is a tad slow.
So I'll roll with the Beetle.

Got a cool livery made for me by a friend, but that means I can't apply a number.
Is that an issue?

gtplanet name: Tassie_tiger
PSN name: Tassie_tiger
Gr.3 car: Volkswagen Beetle
Number:
Picture of car livery (optional):

4972634801564549680_23.jpg

Oh ... and 55's :crazy:
Not from this boy.
Can't even hit that with tyre wear off. :lol:

Might hit a 57 for qualy but will probably lap in the 58's

Thanks for organizing it, very clean - i did get some yellow flags ( and it wasn't me! ), what happened, Vin and you?

I think he outbreaked himself and knocked me off in turn 1. These things happen. It wasn't intentional. Also I tried a 2 stop strategy which probably wasn't the most ideal.....

I think he outbreaked himself and knocked me off in turn 1. These things happen. It wasn't intentional. Also I tried a 2 stop strategy which probably wasn't the most ideal.....
I saw it on the replay, his rear left just clipped the grass at T1 when he started braking spinning him around, super unlucky another 10mtrs and it would have been astro turf and he would have gotten away with it

Latest Posts

Back