GTP Racing School ::SIGNUPS OPEN::

• Thread starter Hollow
  • 263 comments
I'm interested! However I don't think I set the quickest times you'll ever see with a DS3, but I'm pretty tactical on racing.

Your ideas/opinions/contributions are appreciated. :D:tup:

Love the idea, love the concept, but it deserves to be called RACING SCHOOL, it seems GTs idea of teaching us how to "drive" is doing braking tests and hot laps, but ignores the essence of gentlemanly Racing etiquette and technique, which many people Online need.

I worked for Skip Barber last summer as a tech and learned a few advanced techniques. I was also one of the quickest in the GT Academy last year. I'd be willing to help with advanced techniques.

Your ideas/opinions/contributions are appreciated. :D:tup:

Another one you can add is Tire/Fuel Management, where students can develop strategies to effective tire and fuel choice in pure endurance racing.

I could really use some everything tutoring!!!

I'm not bad but not great either, and I'd like to improve that. Some months ago a member (gogatrs I think was his name) made something like this as well, but I forgot to connect to his lessons :dunce:.

Count me in for any support you need.

I can help with racecraft philosophy, as taught through Shuffle.

Any idiot can drive faster. Not every idiot can do so with a full grid.

Well said. 👍

Becuase just driving fast is not what racing is.

Driving fast requires talent, racing requires making the right choices while driving fast, also known as "being intelligent" 👍👍👍.

I've spent the last year-and-a-half researching and testing this subject. I've studied Perry McCarthy, Sir Jackie Stewart, Ben Collins, Lewis Hamilton, Alex Roy, Danica Patrick, Jensen Button, Michael Schumacher, Brock Yates, and many more. I also practice nightly in the rooms I host, geared towards helping drivers learn to co-exist on the track.

No driving school is complete without teaching etiquette.

I've spent the last year-and-a-half researching and testing this subject. I've studied Perry McCarthy, Sir Jackie Stewart, Ben Collins, Lewis Hamilton, Alex Roy, Danica Patrick, Jensen Button, Michael Schumacher, Brock Yates, and many more. I also practice nightly in the rooms I host, geared towards helping drivers learn to co-exist on the track.

No driving school is complete without teaching etiquette.

Not to suck up... I have yet to see anything that you post - wrong.. :lol:

I must admit it, you know what you're talking about, always.

Anyways, @Hollow, do you know around when we will be getting this show on the road?

Actually just randomly met Mitch online for the first time. He should be able to tell you I know what I'm doing 👍 :sly:

MOTORTRENDmitch
.... And then my power went out. Damn storm. :ouch:
haha oh well, I'll race with ya again soon 👍

Yeah you jinxed me! As I was about to get back on last night a transformer blew and knocked out about 5 blocks including mine.

Back