GTP Racing School ::SIGNUPS OPEN::

• Thread starter Hollow
  • 263 comments
Username: Juiposa
Purpose: Instructor
Area: Beginner No Aids
Advanced Driving
Specific Car

Hope I can help, and that students actually start showing up, that would be nice xD

I can be a Red Bull instructor for you if you're interested. I really want more fast racers. PSN ID X2011PRO-M. I use a DS3, but I know a few people who can vouch for my speed, Oshawa-Joe for one.

Put me down for advanced racing techniques/car control. I can also help with racecraft and track specific for Nurburgring/ Nordschleife.

Hollow, aren't you going to be teaching or are you the principal here?

Pretty high teacher to pupil ratio I see :lol:

I'd suggest a list of instructors with the psn tags available in the first post I guess so people could contact one on one although tbh I don't think a school to learn a video game is going to be a very big hit.

I'd suggest a list of instructors with the psn tags available in the first post I guess so people could contact one on one although tbh I don't think a school to learn a video game is going to be a very big hit.

It's not really schooling, I'm pretty sure Hollow intended this to be taken as advise on how to get better on a certain area/subject in the game if you are struggling.

Hey, could use some ADVANCED TRAINING, I'll PM you when I have the chance, also is it for tracks other than NURB? dont get me wrong, I need help achieving good laps at nurburgring for sure...

harrison1476
Hey, could use some ADVANCED TRAINING, I'll PM you when I have the chance, also is it for tracks other than NURB? dont get me wrong, I need help achieving good laps at nurburgring for sure...

Sure np

It's not really schooling, I'm pretty sure Hollow intended this to be taken as advise on how to get better on a certain area/subject in the game if you are struggling.

Yeeeeahh. This..

I don't expect it to be a HUGE thing either, how ever if people do catch wind of it, I could see some decent traffic for a little while perhaps.

arora

The lessons and theories could still be applied in real life, like how the GT series has helped me and others.

I would really like to improve my driving on the Nurburgring Nordscliefe.

What do I do? try to arrange a meeting with one of your skilled trainers?

Small_Fryz

I sense sarcasm..

The Dean is currently sorting out the "staff", and organizing who can do what. Once that's done, I'm sure it'll be posted. Till then, I suggest sending him an IM.

Same for others seeking help.

The Dean is currently sorting out the "staff", and organizing who can do what. Once that's done, I'm sure it'll be posted. Till then, I suggest sending him an IM.

FYI, the Dean is female. Truly shocking I know.

Also, Smallz is pretty terrible, so I don't think anyone can really help.

How so? I want to be faster on the Nurburgring.
I need to do some laps around the Nurburgring to learn the track off by heart, not through just remembering the corner combinations but the order as well.

Don't need a teacher though, just need to put some time into it. I'm sure you will be able to teach yourself with your skill level. Just look at Dan's YouTube channel if you want to see how to drive the track proper fast.

FYI, the Dean is female. Truly shocking I know.

Also, Smallz is pretty terrible, so I don't think anyone can really help.

That's not shocking, that's cool. Women are fast too.

While we're on the subject, why can't Helen Keller drive?
(sorry, couldn't resist)

I'm just glad someone new wants to further the game, herself/itselfcuzwiththeinternetwhoreallyknows, and the community.

The search for personal growth and improvement should never end, regardless of sex, age, etc.

(Answer: She's a girl)

Back