GTP Sportcars Series - SNAIL Official Team

• Thread starter FlipJ
  • 238 comments
I'm so lost :odd:

Any chance you could let me know if you have seats availible so I can look elsewhere if not.
Thanks in advance.

I'm so lost :odd:

Any chance you could let me know if you have seats availible so I can look elsewhere if not.
Thanks in advance.
Secret code man:)
And the seating is up to Flip and he should give you an answer shortly I hope.

Unfortunately, I fear that my equipment will not be up to snuff to be part of this season's racing as I'm having paddle-shifter issues. As such, I wish to bow out of consideration for the final driver roster and wish you all the best next year.

Unfortunately, I fear that my equipment will not be up to snuff to be part of this season's racing as I'm having paddle-shifter issues. As such, I wish to bow out of consideration for the final driver roster and wish you all the best next year.
I liked this for a stupid reason only to unlike it as I know you are a great driver and we will miss you this season.

Sorry to hear it, Jedi... Mechanical failure is always the worst reason to drop out of a race...

That sucks man, hope you can fix that ASAP

I'm going to jump on to drive a bit around the Nürb 24 in about 30' or so. Any one around and not racing SNAIL?

Make it 2115, I still have to take care of some household tasks before Monday is upon us. And the Not So Little One needed help with a Little Big Planet level...

Make it 2115, I still have to take care of some household tasks before Monday is upon us. And the Not So Little One needed help with a Little Big Planet level...
Ok just post when you open up a room and I will hop on currently afk watching the Football game

Internet went down at 0200 exactly, which means network maintenance...
On the phone with them now.

EDIT: Yes, network maintenance for 30 minutes. FFS

Last edited:
Hey so what is everyones Driver Rating?
I ask because it will be easier to see who's where and what we can work with come race time
I am a Bronze Driver by the way:)

In the main GTPSS it should have a registered drivers section. And if you aren't registered than you will be Bronze

VW Fun Cup

January 16 (Qualifying)
January 17 (Race)
Ascari 6 Hour (Ascari International Resort)

Are we ready to do this? Is the team signed up?

BTW, I'll be practicing with the Honda and VW in about an hour.

Just tried to review the Sporting Regulation. I just about took 40 z's. However, good info about how all the enduro stuff will work. Everyone should review it before our practice sessions. Have question ready, and a print out would help, too.

Hey guys, just wanted to say good luck to you guys this year. If you have any questions regarding anything in the series feel free to ask me. Been doin this for almost 3 years and I'd be glad to help.
Thank you, DZ.
I'm sure these fine gents will represent the SNAIL name very well.

Back