GTP Sportcars Series - SNAIL Official Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlipJ
  • 238 comments
  • 19,393 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,485
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto, SP
Messages
flip_jj
endurance logo.jpg
Our beloved SNAIL will now have an official team entry into the GTP Sportscar Series for 2016, racing in TCN-2.

We are currently testing and BoP for the category will be finalised soon.

Let's show'em what racing clean, racing SNAIL means.
 

Attachments

  • endurance logo.jpg
    endurance logo.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Team Roster


GoofyTyler
Jakedog23
RobbiefromBC
FlipJJ
Xrad
CoachMK21
Sedia3
JamCarOne
​
 
Last edited:
Category and
Class Requirements
​

We are racing in TCN-2

Maximum - 1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 1 Silver
Minimum - 1 Silver, 3 Bronze

Schedule of Events​

March 19 (Qualifying)
March 20 (Race)
Bathurst 6 Hours (Mount Panorama)
*Run with TCN-1​

May 13-14 (Qualifying)
May 21(Race)
24 Hours Nürburgring (Nürburgring combined circuit [sic])
*Run with GT3 Pro and TCN-1​

June 10 (Qualifying)
June 12 (Race)
Silverstone 10 Hours (Grand Prix Circuit)
* Run with TCN-1​

September 10 (Qualifying)
September 11 (Race)
6 Hour Ruhr-Pokal-Rennen (Nürburgring Type V)
*Run with GT3 AM​

Driver Categories and
Class Requirements


Drivers can be:

Platinum
Gold
Silver
Bronze

TCN-2

Maximum - 1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 1 Silver
Minimum - 1 Silver, 3 Bronze
 
Last edited:
2016 Events per Category
(Provisional Calendar, subject to confirmation)​

LMP1​

April 9 (Qualifying)
April 17 (Race)
6 Hours of Silverstone (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with GTE Pro​

May 14 (Qualifying)
May 15 (Race)
6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
*Run with GTE Pro​

June 11 (Qualifying)
June 25-26 (Race)
24 Hours of Le Mans (Circuit des 24 Heures)
*Run with LMP2 and GTE Pro​

August 20 (Qualifying and Race)
6 Hours of Nürburgring (GP-Strecke)
*Run with GTE Pro​

September 10 (Qualifying)
September 11 (Race)
6 Hours of Indianapolis (Grand Prix Road Course)
*Run with GTE Pro​

October 01 (Qualifying)
October 02 (Race)
6 Hours of Fuji (Fuji Speedway F)
*Run with GTE Pro​


LMP2​


March 19 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Monza (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​

April 09 (Qualifying)
April 16 (Race)
4 Hours of Silverstone (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​

May 13 (Qualifying)
May 14 (Race)
Monterey SSC (Laguna Seca) * 8 hour event
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​

June 11 (Qualifying)
June 25-26 (Race)
24 Hours of Le Mans (Circuit des 24 Heures)
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​

July 16 (Qualifying)
July 17 (Race)
4 Hours of Spielberg (Red Bull Ring)
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​

September 10 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​

October 1 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Fuji (Fuji Speedway F)
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​


LMP3​

January 16 (Qualifying)
January 23 (Race)
24 Hours of Daytona (Sports Car Course)
*Run with GT3 AM and GTE AM​

March 19 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Monza (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with LMP2 and GTE AM​

April 09 (Qualifying)
April 16 (Race)
4 Hours of Silverstone (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with LMP2 and GTE AM​

May 13 (Qualifying)
May 14 (Race)
Monterey SSC (Laguna Seca) * 8 hour event
*Run with LMP2 and GTE AM​

July 16 (Qualifying)
July 17 (Race)
4 Hours of Spielberg (Red Bull Ring)
*Run with LMP2 and GTE AM​

September 10 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
*Run with LMP2 and GTE AM​

October 1 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Fuji (Fuji Speedway F)
*Run with LMP2 and GTE AM​


GT3 Pro​

February 12-13 (Qualifying)
February 20 (Race)
Bathurst 12 Hours (Mount Panorama)
*Run with TCN-1​

May 13-14 (Qualifying)
May 21(Race)
24 Hours Nürburgring (Nürburgring combined circuit [sic])
*Run with TCN-1 and TCN-2​

July 16-17 (Qualifying)
July 23 (Race)
24 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
*Run with GT3 AM​


GTE Pro​

April 9 (Qualifying)
April 17 (Race)
6 Hours of Silverstone (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with LMP1​

May 14 (Qualifying)
May 15 (Race)
6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
*Run with LMP1​

June 11 (Qualifying)
June 25-26 (Race)
24 Hours of Le Mans (Circuit des 24 Heures)
*Run with LMP1 and LMP2​

August 20 (Qualifying and Race)
6 Hours of Nürburgring (GP-Strecke)
*Run with LMP1​

September 10 (Qualifying)
September 11 (Race)
6 Hours of Indianapolis (Grand Prix Road Course)
*Run with LMP1​

October 01 (Qualifying)
October 02 (Race)
6 Hours of Fuji (Fuji Speedway F)
*Run with LMP1​


GT500​

February 13 (Qualifying and Race)
Fuji GT 500 km (Fuji Speedway F)
*Run with GT 300​

August 19 (Qualifying)
August 21 (Race)
1000km Suzuka (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with GT 300​


GT3 AM​

January 16 (Qualifying)
January 23 (Race)
24 Hours of Daytona (Sports Car Course)
*Run with LMP3 and GTE AM​

July 16-17 (Qualifying)
July 23 (Race)
24 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
*Run with GT3 Pro​

September 10 (Qualifying)
September 11 (Race)
6 Hour Ruhr-Pokal-Rennen (Nürburgring Type V)
*Run with TCN-2​


GTE AM​

January 16-17 (Qualifying)
January 23 (Race)
24 Hours of Daytona (Sports Car Course)
*Run with LMP3 and GT3 AM​

March 19 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Monza (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with LMP2 and LMP3​

April 09 (Qualifying)
April 16 (Race)
4 Hours of Silverstone (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with LMP2 and LMP3​

May 13 (Qualifying)
May 14 (Race)
Monterey SSC (Laguna Seca) * 8 hour event
*Run with LMP2 and LMP3​

July 16 (Qualifying)
July 17 (Race)
4 Hours of Spielberg (Red Bull Ring)
*Run with LMP2 and LMP3​

September 10 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
*Run with LMP2 and LMP3​

October 1 (Qualifying and Race)
4 Hours of Fuji (Fuji Speedway F)
*Run with LMP2 and LMP3​


GT 300​

February 13 (Qualifying and Race)
Fuji GT 500 km (Fuji Speedway F)
*Run with GT 500​

August 19 (Qualifying)
August 21 (Race)
1000km Suzuka (Grand Prix Circuit)
*Run with GT 500​


TCN-1​

February 12-13 (Qualifying)
February 21
Bathurst 12 Hours (Mount Panorama)
* Run with GT3 Pro​

March 19 (Qualifying)
March 20 (Race)
Bathurst 6 Hours (Mount Panorama)
*Run with TCN-2​

May 13-14 (Qualifying)
May 21(Race)
24 Hours Nürburgring (Nürburgring combined circuit [sic])
*Run with GT3 Pro and TCN-2​

June 10 (Qualifying)
June 12 (Race)
Silverstone 10 Hours (Grand Prix Circuit)
* Run with TCN-2​


TCN-2​

March 19 (Qualifying)
March 20 (Race)
Bathurst 6 Hours (Mount Panorama)
*Run with TCN-1​

May 13-14 (Qualifying)
May 21(Race)
24 Hours Nürburgring (Nürburgring combined circuit [sic])
*Run with GT3 Pro and TCN-1​

June 10 (Qualifying)
June 12 (Race)
Silverstone 10 Hours (Grand Prix Circuit)
* Run with TCN-1​

September 10 (Qualifying)
September 11 (Race)
6 Hour Ruhr-Pokal-Rennen (Nürburgring Type V)
*Run with GT3 AM​

VW Fun Cup​

January 16 (Qualifying)
January 17 (Race)
Ascari 6 Hour (Ascari International Resort)

April 09 (Qualifying)
April 10 (Race)
London 12 Hour (Indy Circuit)

June 10-11 (Qualifying)
June 11 (Race)
Silverstone 4 Hours (International Circuit)

October 01-02 (Qualifying)
October 08 (Race)
25 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
 
Last edited:
Riservato
 
Last edited:
Hey Flip,
What has been figured out in terms of class we want to run and such?
 
Hey Flip,
What has been figured out in terms of class we want to run and such?

Not yet. Once we have a driver head count, we'll get on that.
I'm eager to race is as many categories and classes as we can, so let's see what happens.
 
Ok thought I might ask.
Also I would like to show my interest here about racing for you guys.
I could help a little with tuning the cars also
 
Ok thought I might ask.
Also I would like to show my interest here about racing for you guys.
I could help a little with tuning the cars also

I believe you could help a lot more than a little with tuning and with quality driving.
 
I believe you could help a lot more than a little with tuning and with quality driving.
Appreciate that Flip. Well anything to do with tuning just give me a heads up and I could get something different for everyone else if they want that:)
 
What day/night of the week do the events take place on. Practices I could work around but when do they schedule the main event.
 
What main event are you looking for? Depending on classes there are many different events.
 
I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just don't want to sign up if they race on a day/night that I can't be there.
 
I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just don't want to sign up if they race on a day/night that I can't be there.
Ah I see what you are saying.
 
Most of them are on weekends, yes.
 
Most of them are on weekends, yes.
That will work out. Also how many people do we have signed up?
 
Races tend to fall on weekends, but qualifying (depending on classes) can land on week days. I think the calendar is up on the main GTPES thread. I can help with getting folks up to speed and getting the cars up to speed for now, eventually I would like to drive though!
 
Races tend to fall on weekends, but qualifying (depending on classes) can land on week days. I think the calendar is up on the main GTPES thread. I can help with getting folks up to speed and getting the cars up to speed for now, eventually I would like to drive though!
Well I think you will be a good addition to the race team:)
And my experience in GTPES was only one race in the first ever season the 24h of Le Mans.
 
We have 5 people that have expressed interest (myself included) so far.
 
Well I think you will be a good addition to the race team:)
And my experience in GTPES was only one race in the first ever season the 24h of Le Mans.
What a race to be dropped into :scared::lol:
 
What a race to be dropped into :scared::lol:
Oh it was way back when:) I ended up doing a 4 1/2 stint into 3 in the morning, in an LMP car with a controller:D
 
Oh it was way back when:) I ended up doing a 4 1/2 stint into 3 in the morning, in an LMP car with a controller:D

That's just crazy. Hopefully my management skills won't precipitate anything of the sort for our team.
 
That's just crazy. Hopefully my management skills won't precipitate anything of the sort for our team.
Yeah bad management was the issue there. But remember this was before the GTPES was called that:) and Le Mans was the only true main event:) So now people have learned, I hope;)
 
Hey if you need a driver im available as i raced last season in the GTPES
 
Hey if you need a driver im available as i raced last season in the GTPES

You're counted as in, Goofy, don't worry.
 
Posted the Event calendar organised by category above.
Considering the driver minimum requirements for each category (also posted), that's probably the easiest way to figure out what classes to run.

Who is already placed with GTP?
 
I'm currently a bronze driver but i should be moved up to a silver soon.
 
I got gold on the last race I ran.
 
Pretty sure I am Bronze with only one drive under my belt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back