GTP Sportcars Series - SNAIL Official Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlipJ
  • 238 comments
  • 19,393 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. And I hope it doesn't allow it. :crazy:
Nonetheless we'll be racing against you guys in the VW Fun Cup this weekend (my schedule allows it :D). I don't even know the Nurburgring by heart, so I won't be a problem to you Green Hell lovers. :lol:
 
Nonetheless we'll be racing against you guys in the VW Fun Cup this weekend (my schedule allows it :D). I don't even know the Nurburgring by heart, so I won't be a problem to you Green Hell lovers. :lol:
You're too fast for me, so that might be a small consolation. But I bet you'll be fast there as well.

Glad to meet you on track again, though. Although I'll be only managing this weekend.
 
You're too fast for me, so that might be a small consolation. But I bet you'll be fast there as well.

Glad to meet you on track again, though. Although I'll be only managing this weekend.
Aww, that's too bad that you can't drive. I bet we'll meet on the track someday, but for now I'll be seeing the other Snails and Snaliens. Oh wait stints, can only meet one Snail on the track...
 
Aww, that's too bad that you can't drive. I bet we'll meet on the track someday, but for now I'll be seeing the other Snails and Snaliens. Oh wait stints, can only meet one Snail on the track...
That's true, but you'll see 4 of the best carrying the SNAIL banner forward.

And we'll try to get you next season, don't worry. My people will be talking to your people about signing you over.
/cue Godfather voice
We'll make you an offer you can't refuse
/end Godfather voice

I still remember when you came into a SNAIL practice the first time, actually. I was glad to see you join and not at all surprised to see you in D1 right away, since you came in to a room with D3s and D4s and smoked us thoroughly...
 
That's true, but you'll see 4 of the best carrying the SNAIL banner forward.

And we'll try to get you next season, don't worry. My people will be talking to your people about signing you over.
/cue Godfather voice
We'll make you an offer you can't refuse
/end Godfather voice

I still remember when you came into a SNAIL practice the first time, actually. I was glad to see you join and not at all surprised to see you in D1 right away, since you came in to a room with D3s and D4s and smoked us thoroughly...
When was that? Was it with the Volkswagen Scirocco?
 
A long while ago, I don't remember the car.
I do remember the difference in lap times....
 
A long while ago, I don't remember the car.
I do remember the difference in lap times....
Hehe. I'll have to catch you guys in the race, hopefully I can gain back some ground.
 
Hehe. I'll have to catch you guys in the race, hopefully I can gain back some ground.
We're going to need help from PSN in order to have a race....
 
Who's driving right now?
 
Birdy is in, doing a 3 hour stint.
 
How was your stint? Had fun?
Yup, lots of fun. My butt is broken though, so there's that. I'm happy with my performance, but it could have been better, especially the consistency. I feel that it'll be a tight battle towards the end.
 
Just a question guys, how many km / miles did you guys clock in the Beetle preparing for the London 12H?
 
Just a question guys, how many km / miles did you guys clock in the Beetle preparing for the London 12H?

Before or after they changed the BoP? haha
 
Both added up. Did you guys change cars when they changed the BoP? I tuned the car till 3AM that night. Was dead by the time I woke up lol
 
I don't remember how many kms I had, but it was quite a few, enough to buy another Beetle so that the one I was using wouldn't lose power and need an oil change.
 
Yea, I bought 2 and used one to practice and another to race. Next time I log on, I'll check the mileage.
 
Hey guys, im not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this, but i was with yoy guys about a year ago and due to life complications i didn't have internet. I was hoping to see if i can drive with you guys on Sundays again now that i have my setup back. I'll retake the Racecraft test too if needed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back