GTP Sportscar: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 589 comments
upload_2015-12-16_16-8-8.png

I have sent a comment in the broadcast video, but it says that "You've been blocked by the video owner or by a moderator". :(

I just woke up from seeing Star Wars at midnight :P. This is easily just as exciting for me as waiting out the trailers before the movie started!

2016 franchise allocations have been announced as of earlier today. Shame to see that there probably won't be any LMP/GT racing on GT6 as that's my favorite discipline of racing, bummer. I think at this stage it is okay for me to express my interest in the following classes, and if there are any team managers for these classes that may be interested in having me as a full-timer for 2016 please inquire to my inbox here on GTPlanet. My qualifications can be viewed via. the 'GTP Online Racing Statistics' link in my forum signature.
  • GT500
  • DP or LMGT
  • TCN-1
  • GT300
I hope that some teams will have an interest in having me as a driver. Best of luck to all in 2016.

Last edited:
In light of the recent announcements for the 2016 GTPlanet Sportscar Series, it looks like I will be looking for more drives with other teams. I don't have a Resumé comprised as @Whitetail has, but if you're looking for a driver with a strong work ethic, useful tuning knowledge, quick and consistent pace, plus a bit of humour to liven the chats up a bit in the process, then I'm looking for drives in the following classes:

TCN-2
TCN-1
GT3 AM

If you think that my abilities are worth a GT3 Pro slot then also feel free to PM me, but I'm going by where I feel I'll be most useful to most Teams. For what it's worth, I'm currently Gold rated but this may or may not change. Nevertheless, I hope that you guys have seen enough of my racing on track to know what I'm capable of, or know people within your respective teams that would quite happily vouch for me as a possible candidate.

Look forward to hearing from you! 👍

image.jpeg

Tarmac Overdose Racing are currently looking for drivers in the GT3 AM series

We are a new team that are hoping to join all the great races we have seen here.

Looking forward to get to know all of you on the track..
PM if you are interested to join our team

Last edited:
@Cobra75 as of now i am a gold driver, but ill more than likely be platnium after Daytona. (1 win, 3 podiums one of which i had 15 minutes of practice and struggled. my first race was at rbr in gt4 after getting pole by 7 tenths over my teammate, we ended up with pole by nearly 2 seconds, but our race was infested with lag and disconnections and managed 4th

@Cobra75 as of now i am a gold driver, but ill more than likely be platnium after Daytona. (1 win, 3 podiums one of which i had 15 minutes of practice and struggled. my first race was at rbr in gt4 after getting pole by 7 tenths over my teammate, we ended up with pole by nearly 2 seconds, but our race was infested with lag and disconnections and managed 4th
Well as the highest rating is good driver in GT3 AM I don't know if you want to drive in our team. But if you are still interested look over your calendar and come back to me :cheers:

Yeah sure thing i might have another interested, basically same pace as me but im not sure if he's ever done the gtpes (gtp sports car series)

Cam, have none of GT3 Pro teams have come calling after you yet?

none except venator which i hope to try and defend our win at spa24, but other than that not really. Although i race for DRR in tcn-1

How can I choose a car for GT300? I couldn't comment yesterday. :(

Anyways, congratulations for the teams who managed to secure the class spots and good luck for everyone. My team (HRSC Racing) will be racing for GT300 class races, and will also be looking for drivers. See you on the track, guys! I'm looking forward to do the most races as we can. 👍

Here's my team logo.
hrsc racing.png

How can I choose a car for GT300? I couldn't comment yesterday. :(

Anyways, congratulations for the teams who managed to secure the class spots and good luck for everyone. My team (HRSC Racing) will be racing for GT300 class races, and will also be looking for drivers. See you on the track, guys! I'm looking forward to do the most races as we can. 👍

Here's my team logo.
View attachment 493061

Cars are assigned to you, rather than you choose them.

Back