GTP Sportscar: Public Testing

• Thread starter HP
  • 166 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

I have changed the entry list format slightly, copy and paste everything below the line and make sure you update the number of drivers, once that hits 16 the starting room is locked and entry is only available once someone leaves the room.

Cheers

--------------------------copy and paste everything below this line -----------------------------------------------------

GTPES Weekly Social practice Session: This weekends entry list

TOTAL DRIVERS SO FAR: 9

Time Converter

GT3 Class

1. @Heathenpride - PSN: Same
  2. @TeamEdge702 - PSN: TNR_Pfeffer702
  3. @TNR_5zigen - PSN: TNR_5zigen
  4. @DaBomb330 - PSN: Same
  5. @rono_thomas - PSN: same.
GT4 Class
  1. @kelrick85 - PSN: kelrick85
  2. @LITTLEBLACKO - PSN: LITTLEBLACKO932 - GT4
GT Cup Class
  1. @David Brooks - PSN: davidb_165
TCN-1 Class
  1. @TNR_KING_FILO - PSN: TNR_FILO

Just under 12hrs to go guys and 6 spots available.

This is the last session prior to the VLN so get on out and get some practice in!

I'm wondering if it's worth doing a 1hr race in the last session before a race weekend?

What do you guys think?

It could make for great stint practice, let me know if it's deemed worthy 👍

:lol:
20150517_091048.jpg

Room now closed, bit of a small turnout this time but that can happen.

Next week is race weekend so no session.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all drivers, managers, spectators and GTPES staff a good weekend of events! GHH will be looking to perform well but we know how good the opposition teams are so we have more work to do in order order to be ready!

On to the next session in 2 weeks:

I'll be switching up the format slightly because it does get a little boring out there and I don't want that, we want to attract drivers after all!

One thought is the following:

60 min practice in dry followed by 3 lap race in same conditions. 90min roughly.

60 min night practice followed by 3 lap race in same conditions. 90min roughly.

60 min rain/wet practice followed by 3 lap race. 90 min roughly.

That'd be 4 1/4 hours so we could call it quits there or stick a 6 lap race on the end, I'd be happy calling it after the 3rd 'session' personally.

If there's any feedback on that let me now 👍

HP

Room now closed, bit of a small turnout this time but that can happen.

Next week is race weekend so no session.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all drivers, managers, spectators and GTPES staff a good weekend of events! GHH will be looking to perform well but we know how good the opposition teams are so we have more work to do in order order to be ready!

On to the next session in 2 weeks:

I'll be switching up the format slightly because it does get a little boring out there and I don't want that, we want to attract drivers after all!

One thought is the following:

60 min practice in dry followed by 3 lap race in same conditions. 90min roughly.

60 min night practice followed by 3 lap race in same conditions. 90min roughly.

60 min rain/wet practice followed by 3 lap race. 90 min roughly.

That'd be 4 1/4 hours so we could call it quits there or stick a 6 lap race on the end, I'd be happy calling it after the 3rd 'session' personally.

If there's any feedback on that let me now 👍

HP
The weekend after the VLNs is also a race weekend. Maybe try finding a way to practice tracks that are directly after a race weekend? The way your system works you won't practice the latter tracks when races are back-to-back weekends. To my knowledge anyway...

The weekend after the VLNs is also a race weekend. Maybe try finding a way to practice tracks that are directly after a race weekend? The way your system works you won't practice the latter tracks when races are back-to-back weekends. To my knowledge anyway...
Hmmm, not thought of that Bambi cheers, I'll do some thinking on it and work something out 👍

Hi All!

Well done to everyone on the weekend, from what I can tell there was some great racing and some epic battles 👍

I have been thinking on how to manage the issue of having 2 consecutive race meets in 2 weekends and I may have an idea that will work.

Generally I can do weeknights but I prefer not to, the Sunday mornings work for me as no one is awake in the house and other obligations, at 6am on a Sunday, are non existent so for me it works. What I propose is that I ask for a volunteer who can do maybe a session either on Friday night UTC or perhaps a Weeknight? If I can get a Volunteer then they can do the 1 session and I will do the other. This way we get 2 sessions a week every week, get sessions on the track(s) we need to and a guaranteed session in race week.

Thoughts?

Obviously you would need to commit each week and in the instance that you can't make a session you would arrange someone else to do it, I don't want an instance where we don't have a host so it needs to be organised properly.

HI All - There will not be an official session this week due to the Le Mans Test Day this weekend.

I will be assisting with the test day plus I don't wish to inundate you all with an extra session so we will skip this week.

If anyone wishes to open a room at the normal time (or even later/earlier) then feel free to mention it here for maximum advertising potential :D

Thanks guys 👍

HP

So its this weekend Le Mans test HP? Saying that cause I cant find the info any ideas how it works?

OP has been updated to reflect next event and point 1 amended to include the sessions being a mix of racing and practice.

Session this week, same time as normal. Will be 6:30am Australian Central Standard Time - UTC+9.5 - I will put up a time converter this evening, can't access it on the work servers it seems :confused:

Preference will be given to LMP3 and GT4 classes but all classes are welcome.

1. @Heathenpride - PSN: Same - Class: GT3/GT Cup - Room host
2. @
3. @
4. @
5. @
6. @
7. @
8. @
9. @
10. @
11. @
12. @
13. @
14. @
15. @
16. @

What day are these sessions taking place for Australia? I checked the OP but no day/dates are listed.
I want to come test Lion-Face's invisible car fix but if its during Le Mans I won't be able to join the session.
Cheers mate.

OP has been updated to reflect next event and point 1 amended to include the sessions being a mix of racing and practice.

Session this week, same time as normal. Will be 6:30am Australian Central Standard Time - UTC+9.5 - I will put up a time converter this evening, can't access it on the work servers it seems :confused:

2. @
3. @
4. @
5. @
6. @
7. @
8. @
9. @
10. @
11. @
12. @
13. @
14. @
15. @
16. @
Wow your numbers have really declined since VLN. :crazy:

What day are these sessions taking place for Australia? I checked the OP but no day/dates are listed.
I want to come test Lion-Face's invisible car fix but if its during Le Mans I won't be able to join the session.
Cheers mate.
Sorry Mate, this Sunday morning in Aus.

2. @LITTLEBLACKO -PSN:LITTLEBLACKO932 - Class:: GT4/TCN-1
3. @
4. @
5. @
6. @
7. @
8. @
9. @
10. @
11. @
12. @