GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,697 views
I think Klaus has this in the bag, well done lad.

Hehe, stay updated! There's always alot of Edits like this. Most are Full Edited though that include Photoshop'd Stance etc..
 
Edited Entry
7334471490_79d9cb9d26_h.jpg
 
Damn, there's some good editor's out there. :D
 
Sadly,my pics will all remain unedited..lol.

Nice pics everyone
 
When's the next stancetastic event? I got Borat set up properly now, along with my S13 K's and the all new S16 ^..^
 
And a great addition...
We generally avoid using the jumps/hills to present the appearance of stance..but that Lambo is too sweet to complain!

That Lambo looked like MCLA abit till I saw the BOB. :p

Thanks guys:). The car is on a straight. Not jumping or going up or downhill ;).
 
My edited (no way! really?) entry;
kvjjjqq69j3qhckico0kopi.jpg

Including bumps, scratches and cheap repairs.

xwswaq88izcgygtuqq0kopi.jpg

And a attempt at a RWB porsche :)
 
Last edited:
Dragonthing
When's the next stancetastic event? I got Borat set up properly now, along with my S13 K's and the all new S16 ^..^

You know Nissan still hasn't produced a S16. You may mean the S15.
 
When's the next stancetastic event? I got Borat set up properly now, along with my S13 K's and the all new S16 ^..^

I can find out, I think Jay says he's having connection difficulties :p
Im tempted to open a room in an hour if anyone can make it? - Just for a picture shoot I guess.
And haha S16? :o

@Kievit: Yet again.. Awesome.
 
Blitz..ill be home in 2hrs...id totally join u for some drifting/photo shoot
 
When's the next stancetastic event? I got Borat set up properly now, along with my S13 K's and the all new S16 ^..^

I'd definitely like to see what 'Borat' looks like, :lol:
 
Thanks guys:). The car is on a straight. Not jumping or going up or downhill ;).

This is on the same straight, it's not a hill or a jump, it's an elevation change that makes the car bottom out while going fast, pretty sure that's what driftinziggy meant to say.
trialmountaincircuit7l.jpg



Still, amazing Miura pic Horde. 👍
 
Precisely ...and by no means was I knocking the pic...Horde always puts up top notch shots...also..nice Z mav
 
Last edited:
not an entry but a neat little toy I found that looks suprisingly good lowered with about 6 degrees camber(still rather ugly though)
picture.php
 
Can't wait to see the other entries!
 
Last edited:

FD (7) by Matthew Medrano, on Flickr​

EDIT: Please ignore this one, my final entry is on page 28. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Stay Updated and keep subscribed to the thread! :D
And Sure, that entry just about fits in IMO. I like the fact it's De-Spoiler'd. :dopey: 👍
 
Awesome! Thanks man! I finalized it already.
 
Last edited:
So many Supra entries. I was hoping that no one else would use it :grumpy: or that there would only be one or two other entries. Looks like I created a monster like you did with the C63 Blitz :lol:. I may end up changing my entry if I find something I think is better
 
ENTRY Non-Edited Missile
:dopey:
7156419333_569a96d250_b.jpg


(I chose this car because it looks a bit ''Missile'' similiar because of the logos on the sides.)
:nervous:
​
 
So many Supra entries. I was hoping that no one else would use it :grumpy: or that there would only be one or two other entries. Looks like I created a monster like you did with the C63 Blitz :lol:. I may end up changing my entry if I find something I think is better

Well I've had my Supra for like 6 months now, it's one of my showcars & I had already decided to use since I saw it was going to be a Missile theme, so yeah...
 
Back