GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,882 views
Lol Maveric I never knew you were good at photography anyways..
 
Awesome! Thanks man! I finalized it already.

Quick question. Is that edited? If so you did a wonderful job getting rid of that wing! :drool:
 
Well I've had my Supra for like 6 months now, it's one of my showcars & I had already decided to use since I saw it was going to be a Missile theme, so yeah...

Looks like a lot of us were thinking the same, but I expected to see a lot of S13's, S14's and a Skyline GTS or two
 
So many Supra entries. I was hoping that no one else would use it :grumpy: or that there would only be one or two other entries. Looks like I created a monster like you did with the C63 Blitz :lol:. I may end up changing my entry if I find something I think is better

And Haha, May I sugguest some older, Pre-90's Cars If your looking?

Awesome! Thanks man! I finalized it already.

Btw, Plese Edit the Post and Note it as an 'EDITED Entry'
Thanks..
 
So many Supra entries. I was hoping that no one else would use it :grumpy: or that there would only be one or two other entries. Looks like I created a monster like you did with the C63 Blitz :lol:. I may end up changing my entry if I find something I think is better

I chose the Supra over my FC RX-7 I liked the Supra better. I really liked the faux primer look.
 
Make sure Car's are to the Theme Guys! I dont think we need any more Supra's or RX7 FD's. I though we were sticking to Old Cheap Missile Cars, not Japanese Supercars. (:

Change the Age to Pre 1995?
 
Is the Z300ZX'89 also missile ?
 
Does the Mk3 supra still count? In my area Supra's(mainly n/a) are easy to get a hold of.
Is the Z300ZX'89 also missile ?
Is considered a missle in N/A form. the TT models in bad shape can fetch 5-6 grand.
 
I guess.. I've never seen a 'Z300ZX' Missile before.. ._.

And If you have already Enterd a Supra then very well.. I just dont see why people cant stick to the theme best.
Idk, do what you want! :D
 
I think I entered my S13 :)


Is considered a missle in N/A form. the TT models in bad shape can fetch 5-6 grand.

Sooo , does the premium Z 300ZX'89 counts ?
 
I cant help you tbh. You decided, you should have asked this before the comp started.
 
I cant help you tbh. You decided, you should have asked this before the comp started.

I didn't knew , you love stance and JDM , soo you could has answer me :p
 
It really is up to you whether you keep your S13 entry or Change it to a Fairlady Z. :D
 
It really is up to you whether you keep your S13 entry or Change it to a Fairlady Z. :D

I'm gonna try the Fairy , I never use it thought , it can't hurt that much, my problem was if it was acceptable or not. :)
 
Blitz- I must apologize i just realized I kinda highjacked you comp.
 
It's an EDITED ENTRTY!

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

I had to :lol:
 
Some people actually think you can remove spoilers in-game o.O
 
Some people actually think you can remove spoilers in-game o.O

In that case I can put a -20 camber on my 3 wheels R37 :sly:
 
Lol. Gtfo.

You see , Kaz loves skylines but I can see them comming (World will end is 2079, Kaz will buy all 79 skylines just to blow them (with C4 not mo.....)):lol:
 
You see , Kaz loves skylines but I can see them comming (World will end is 2079, Kaz will buy all 79 skylines just to blow them (with C4 not mo.....)):lol:

This is getting 'Slightly' off-topic now Haha!
Kaz can go die? :L Who ever he is, tell him we need them for the Missile Comp :dopey:

Keep the Entry's Up Guys! *Make Sure to List them either Edited or Non-Edited.*
 
Back