GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,751 views
Ooo, The Concept 1 sits pretty low, well done!
 
igotStance :sly:

tokyor246v.jpg


tokyor2461b.jpg


tokyor2462i.jpg


tokyor2463q.jpg


tokyor2464k.jpg



​
 
2002toe30.jpg

Edited a older picture.. when is the next euro comp? :sly:
 
e30? where? how?

Everyone from the Netherlands received a special DLC pack from PD that included the E30...PD thought a little special DLC pack would help the Dutch get over being eliminated from the Euro Cup so soon :sly:

Amazing editing Klievit. That shot is incredibly clean 👍

Edit: A drift car I've been working on...thought I'd throw this shot in here. Can you feel the VIP feavor heating up in this thread??

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg
 
Last edited:
screw them :( the car i want to gt in the whole world is beeing given to netherland...
judging the looks, it is a standard car? or have pd finnaly made a e30 premium car??
 
Everyone from the Netherlands received a special DLC pack from PD that included the E30...PD thought a little special DLC pack would help the Dutch get over being eliminated from the Euro Cup so soon :sly:

Amazing editing Klievit. That shot is incredibly clean 👍

Not cool, no DLC in months & they give an E30 DLC to just one country... 👎
 
Can someone from netherland take some more pics?
and is it premium? i hope they havent imported a e30 from some other gran turismo, but that they have accually taken some time to make this car.
 
....you guys know I was kidding right? I don't want to be responsible for starting a massive rumor about DLC on GTP lol
 
Loool! Sooo Predictable, trust you people to believe what twitcher says! xD He's Joking! ;) Kievit is a Sick Editor, he Just fooled you too! :lol:👍

Great Stuff Guys, you've all been posting away! 👍
Sorry I've not been on to update you guys, been very busy, to those that still have prizes to be received, sorry I just didn't have time! 👎 When Im on I'll get them sent!

Although, Im Happy to say that I will be throwing in the VIP Comp Details today to make up for it :sly: so stay updated, Comp Opens Monday (Whatever the Time-Zone)!
 
Ahh Twitch why!!!!!? :lol:
 
I :lol:ed my @$$ off when I saw that comment. :L
 
Haha a standard E30..... not likely, if we see that car in GT5 it's gonna be premium. Nice edit Kievit 👍

Corny line time: "Alright everyone lets MOVE along" :sly:


highspeedring75.jpg

highspeedring76.jpg

highspeedring77.jpg

highspeedring78.jpg

​
 
Thanks for the comments :lol: Twitch :lol:

Didn't mean to create any false hope :p
 
Wooot?!?!
you a$$hole twitch xP
i must say i fell for that one
 
Following Sttrobe, here's content from my view!
BMW Z4 PhotoShoot:
Me Z4 Convertible (Green BBS) // His Z4 Coupe (Pruple BBS)


7394228130_a44e9260a9_z.jpg

7394211528_ea19903bfe_z.jpg

7394212606_8458f0503a_z.jpg

7394216266_a69a4469a6_z.jpg

7394213528_750744f073_z.jpg

7394217114_85b2e9d42d_z.jpg

7394219594_fd89d3fbb0_z.jpg

7394218688_f625a7b233_z.jpg

7394220454_fd460a6b21_z.jpg

images

7394221242_0c37c0f9af_z.jpg

7394222234_d6124e8393_z.jpg

TokyoDrift.jpg

Drift Time.:crazy:
7394225972_7051db58be_z.jpg

7394224984_4ccef969a0_z.jpg

7394223202_ae95b6f814_z.jpg

7394226862_4831cecfbb_z.jpg


​
 
Holy $$$$$$$$$$###########!!!!!!!!ttttttttttttt
 
Haaaaaahahahaha....I TOTALLY do that for realz when I'm grocery shopping late at night :D
 
nrburgringnordschleife1x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
nrburgringnordschleife1x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and my favorite :cool:
nrburgring24h1m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
On the bus to work right now, but later on today I have pure sex on wheels for you all ;)
 
Back