GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 377,028 views
Wasn't the VIP comp supposed to start yesterday...? :odd:
 
On the bus to work right now, but later on today I have pure sex on wheels for you all ;)
Let's see! :p


Wasn't the VIP comp supposed to start yesterday...? :odd:
"supposed to"

Sorry Guy's, I've been hideously busy but usually each competition happens every 2 weeks... I though I might have had time last weekend but apparently not, when I did have time, it was 12 at night so I was too tired.

Any questions about the VIP comp, please please don't hesitate to ask as hopefully this will be the most organised yet.



Edit: Nice pictures guys...
 
Eddy, those black and white pics are beautiful :drool: :drool: Well done sir 👍
 
Sorry Guy's, I've been hideously busy but usually each competition happens every 2 weeks... I though I might have had time last weekend but apparently not, when I did have time, it was 12 at night so I was too tired.


11310326-success-kid.jpg


Now I have more time to get a car ready, think I'm going to enter the edited side this time.
 
The GNX & March are delicious!
 
Your Rear Wheel on your RUF seems to have planted it's self into the road! :yuck:

Edit: Nice Pictures NBDesignz
 
Haha, Just thought I'd tell you because It caught my eye! xD
 
LOL ...

i didn't notice that :)
REMOVED !

Why do you have two sets of IMG tags :odd: you can remove the extra one's, the links you're using already have them so you don't need to add anything. Just post the link
 
Why do you have two sets of IMG tags :odd: you can remove the extra one's, the links you're using already have them so you don't need to add anything. Just post the link

:crazy:
i didn't notice that too !
thanks for the info
and again removed
 

These are amazing....both the stance, and the overall photograph. Great job with the background 👍

And Ziggy, that GNX is siiick....you too, good job with the background :)
 
Top stuff! Well done on tge main page shots too!
 
Psst... Blitz. I'm still waiting for those matte paints. lol
 
Back