GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,630 views
7532525750_640ddb5a6b_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Houps sorry^^

Post edited now ;)
 
Nice pic Max, can I borrow it to use as the background on my PC? I'm gonna need the full size if it isn't too much trouble
 
^^ Thanks
 
Ughhh!!! Fml. Im Backk! - Again.
I've been really busy again haha and people waiting on Paints, remind me when I'm next online if I forget again!

I ment to post the Comp details last weekend but I was away!! So I'll do it next time around!!!

- Sorry for turning soo Slack and Inactive recently! It's annoying for both you guys and myself. 👎
 
max351 and NBDESIGNZ, nice work, lookin' badass! :drool:
 
Re-edited an old photo



Edit:

 
Last edited:
Ye, it is meant to do it as it doesent look so good :(
heeh, well, then im the baws :)
+ if you see fullsize the gtr is much more visible :)
 
iNs3CuRe is it ok if i use your picture? bumperless s13? for my team thread?
 

Ladys and Gents,
I bring to you,
The Micra mm-R!


7554663338_c0c115058c_z.jpg

7554664984_2baaf6d8ac_z.jpg

7554663920_358506aae8_z.jpg

7554665622_ef1404a4c3_z.jpg

7554666412_51b160081d_z.jpg



Old Pictures, I'm sure I never uploaded them..
​
 
^
Nice... I still remember when I brought out my Micra mm-R shots!
 
Back