GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,767 views
So Blitz disappeared again I see


eifelcircuit19n.jpg

mtasotarmac59.jpg

mtasotarmac60.jpg

mtasotarmac61.jpg

​


Ok I think I'll stop using hills for a while
 
Thanks Twitch :D. It still has the stock color, I think I'm gonna paint it soon, but I'm not sure which color I want to use. It might end up a few shades lighter
 
LOL i thought that was a legnum for a sec, the color is very similar to that of a Legnum.

I got a BL Legacy wagon in my UCD...i'm debating it. :) guess this is gonna persuade me to do so.
 
Now I have a new project. Gonna see how low I can get my Legnum when I get home, and go get that wagon, maybe we can do a stanced wagon photo shoot soon
 
Hellaflush Sticker Bombing

7508115310_c6f3454ca2_z.jpg
 
It's been a while since i've posted here!

Loving the hellaflush stickerbombing tazj!
 
:odd: Sticker bombing? Not my post :lol:
 
Sorry if my photos aren't the right thread. I saw stance, hellaflush,.... So I posted some photos.
 
They are in the right thread, VIP cars is the theme for the next comp
 
Ok, Thanks for this precision ;)
 
Sorry if my photos aren't the right thread. I saw stance, hellaflush,.... So I posted some photos.

No doubt right thread... and those cars were already nicely stanced... the stickerbombing knocked it out the park....
my reference to Episode 4 being VIP cars was just an FYI... with your talent you should undoubtedly produce some great examples
 
so next theme is VIP? I shall make a few photos, btw Blitzz Im still waiting for my 3 chromes for 1st place :sly:
Your delaying my daily pimpin because I haven't got anymore chromes :lol:
 
Your delaying my daily pimpin because I haven't got anymore chromes :lol:
Well, he's delaying my pimpin too. lol I'm still waiting for my mattes :lol:
 
Back