GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,713 views
HDR.jpg


a few more to come
 
Great pic steleb!
 
i didnt have any more good pics of my nsx so i decided to edit my silvia

HDRsilvia.jpg
 
Nice Pictures Everyone! Both on this page and the previous! :)
 
I was bored so I did some simple stuff.





And I don't remember if I posted this here so...



And yes I know the last one is artificial stance but it looks goods so I really didn't care.

​
 
Both are unedited. Click to see a bigger version if you wish.


 
Last edited:
How do you guys get that kind of offsets in the game?

Unedited
Kyoto-Gion_6.jpg
Unedited

Unedited
Kyoto-Gion_7.jpg
 
picture.php

My Stanced GT-86!
 
My Angle Machine has Stance :3 | XKR.

7893456830_d508b74735_z.jpg

7893457392_608330edfd_z.jpg

​
 
Damn good pictures Sttrobe! Mine looks yellow in the 2nd picture :( Lol but it still looks sick! :)👍
 
:drool: :drool: Damn Sttrobe you know porn isn't allowed in GTP right.... :lol:
 
Blitz.
Damn good pictures Sttrobe! Mine looks yellow in the 2nd picture :( Lol but it still looks sick! :)👍

Yeah the sun was aiming straight at your car in some pictures, but oh well. :p I'll get more soon.

maveric25
:drool: :drool: Damn Sttrobe you know porn isn't allowed in GTP right.... :lol:

Haha!! Thanks bro!

driftinziggy
nice Z's!

Thinks Ziggy!
 
Awesome Twitch 👍 Love the Second one!
 
Back