GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,884 views
:drool::drool: Is that photoshopped?
 
I wish this was a premium vehicle. :indiff:

eigernordwandshorttrackqg.jpg


eigernordwandshorttracks.jpg

​
 
Lol..i have some sweet pics of the Cube that I never posted..but I do love that stance
 
Ant, that S13 is epic! The rear wheel could use some fixing though. Nonetheless, it's still epic!
 
Just when you thought PD loved Nissan's, huh? lol

:lol: They need to show some love to the Cube, it's a pretty cool looking vehicle & it should be a premium in my opinion.
 
Not sure this Euro fits the description. Thoughts?


 
Old picture I decided to edit.

7917931038_252263fb61_z.jpg
 
What the hell are you on about? :lol: description where? :odd:

- Adjusting the car's ride height, camber, spacing, toe, wheel and tire fitment so that the sidewall of the tire sits Wider or as flush as possible with the fender/wheel arch. Tucked look, is more of a Euro style where the wheel sits 'tucked' behind the fender/wheel arch. This should really Set-Off your car and totally transform it!

Just making sure I wasn't too far from what most consider ideal fitment. Must not have been too far off - didn't see too much booing.:sly:
 
Zigs that one tii is epic! Gotta post pics of my new golf r :) i finally got the dlc for it
 
Back