GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,522 views
this is my first try at stance i dont think its good but whatever.
here it is

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php
 
Lookin good on the C63.

Just use some color correction and will look splendid. ;)
 
Lookin good on the C63.

Just use some color correction and will look splendid. ;)

i have a black and white version of the first photo

picture.php


not sure if this counts
picture.php

GT-R LOVE
 
Last edited:
When I get home ill take your picture and edit it up a little bit, I'll show you what I mean.
 
When I get home ill take your picture and edit it up a little bit, I'll show you what I mean.

alright cool. im all eyes :)
since im kinda new at photomode
 
Panning mode 3
Magnification 1
Shutter Speed 60 for action shots.
Shutter Speed 8000 for standing.

Try those settings.
 
Panning mode 3
Magnification 1
Shutter Speed 60 for action shots.
Shutter Speed 8000 for standing.

Try those settings.

Panning mode 2 for sick action shots :D
works for me
 
Panning mode 3
Magnification 1
Shutter Speed 60 for action shots.
Shutter Speed 8000 for standing.

Try those settings.

thanks when i get home ill test them out:)
💡👍
oh and what fr should i use
 
Trial Mountain is overused now :lol:
 
I'm not always a fan of car pictures where the wheels are tuned towards the camera while trying to express the car's Stance. If that I prefer the wheels straight :)
Nice car's though, look forward to seeing more pictures 👍
 
im trying the impossible , stncing a supra3.0 like a boss
 
^^ 👍
Nice, I think the E46 in GT5 sits slightly wider but the wheel choice in Forza is obviously far better :(
 
Trial Mountain is overused now :lol:

I agree :lol:. I try to find good spots on other tracks with elevation changes to see if that would even things out.
 
^^ 👍

Nice, I think the E46 in GT5 sits slightly wider but the wheel choice in Forza is obviously far better :(

Totally agree,
in terms of wheel offset e46 in gt5 looks so much better, however it's a standard model :( What was kaz thinking about when he made a freaking fiat 500 premium and e46 standard D: I'm so disappointed.
 
Totally agree,
in terms of wheel offset e46 in gt5 looks so much better, however it's a standard model :( What was kaz thinking about when he made a freaking fiat 500 premium and e46 standard D: I'm so disappointed.


when u put like that , you really got to think hard what was going thru their minds when they were picking cars to be either standard or premium
 
:bowdown: Chrome King Ziggy :lol:, nice shots 👍
 
Borrowed Colour Scheme from decoy187.

8082849582_30abe8974d_b.jpg

8082848974_46d40c75a1_b.jpg
 
Yeah sure bro, no prob. I was wayy to tired to do any editing whatsoever. :lol:
 
Needs more WIDENESS :D
Sweet Picture. 👍

Ziggy, Awesome Impreza! ;)
 
Thanks :D
Okay i don't know when i started this but it's 2:37 a.m. and i just finished. Got really in to it didn't notice what time is it xD Everything i need is good pic good idea and some music and there is no time for me xD ahah. I don't think it's normal to enjoy this so much..
My friend is planning to do something like this with his audi ( however everything he told me that he is getting rotiforms, rest is illness from my head)

Audi Artema (v moej golove) by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Thanks :D
Okay i don't know when i started this but it's 2:37 a.m. and i just finished. Got really in to it didn't notice what time is it xD Everything i need is good pic good idea and some music and there is no time for me xD ahah. I don't think it's normal to enjoy this so much..
My friend is planning to do something like this with his audi ( however everything he told me that he is getting rotiforms, rest is illness from my head)

~Picture~

Are you serious? This is amazing. :drool:
 
Oh... my... God. That RS6... pure bliss. :drool:👍
 
There is now movement, what do you think ?

START
8062746912_0628f8d43f_b.jpg

FIRST EDIT
8062748220_24843c410e_b.jpg

AFTER COMMENTS
8088047403_516b09697e_b.jpg
 
Back