GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,542 views
Putting a forgotten S2000 to good use. Show your support and do the same! Also my first edit like this!



 
Katiegan
Putting a forgotten S2000 to good use. Show your support and do the same! Also my first edit

Could of being lower, but good start
And thNks guys :D that audi took hell loads of a time
 
AstonMartinDBR9
The S2000 is not good, back is too high to make it look stanced.

Wonna bet mate ? I can stance it with closed eyes :)
 
this is my 2nd try at it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
 
yep...a little less camber on the back..but otherwise nice

Yeah, too much. It looks ok though (:

I've started Drifting the G35 again Ziggy, so expect some pictures of her. :sly:
 
Yeah, too much. It looks ok though (:

I've started Drifting the G35 again Ziggy, so expect some pictures of her. :sly:

check page 99 now.
 
What the stock S2000 needs is a BADiffuser like the MKIII Supra has. Then it'd look awesome
 
My favorite impreza. Hope you guys like
210it7n.jpg

e0hczm.jpg

2ylpieq.jpg
 
Nice impreza xD

Ill have my lupo up soon :sly:
 
Shall have some of my own shots up hopefully soon :sly:

Some great pictures here!
 
Thanks :D
Okay i don't know when i started this but it's 2:37 a.m. and i just finished. Got really in to it didn't notice what time is it xD Everything i need is good pic good idea and some music and there is no time for me xD ahah. I don't think it's normal to enjoy this so much..
My friend is planning to do something like this with his audi ( however everything he told me that he is getting rotiforms, rest is illness from my head)

Audi Artema (v moej golove) by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

Damn.... :drool:
 
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! How could put that big ugly wing on that 2000GT. :boggled:
 
Been a while since I posted :)

8fz4mowzohy7n2uyl60kopi.jpg


Aaand:

n4xrttt0fcmsvlxfjjq0kop.jpg

Inspired by the rocket bunny gt86 :drool:
 
Last edited:
Been a while since I posted :)


n4xrttt0fcmsvlxfjjq0kop.jpg

Inspired by the rocket bunny gt86 :drool:

Even though picture is a bi too dark (in my opinion) Colours are fantastic and yellowheadlights :D That's the one :D very nice.
 
Now thats what I'm talking about! Beautiful 86, the best Stanced 86 I've seen! :D
Welcome back mate 👍

@Bidnyy, Turn your screen brightness up then ;D
 
Been a while since I posted :)
n4xrttt0fcmsvlxfjjq0kop.jpg

Inspired by the rocket bunny gt86 :drool:

:drool::drool: That looks incredible 👍

and nice Lupo sprags
 
Back