GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,888 views
Two new toys I bought today:

FykXch.jpg


HG7bmh.jpg


Ew33qh.jpg


hoGZch.jpg


e9NTVh.jpg


prgoIh.jpg
 
Hehe, nice! You can't beat a White Miata ;)
Nice pictures on this page 👍
 

Reflections
I fancied doing something a bit minimal for a change...click to see it bigger​
 
8204454768_8f295c9f97_h.jpg
 
Beautiful edit, Nicolas; it's difficult to decide which one looks better. :D 👍
 
Thanks GT-R! This is why I put them both in one picture! ;)
 
Ya.. That's how most of those rooms end up.. not my thing but it's still fun to see
 
Ya.. That's how most of those rooms end up.. not my thing but it's still fun to see

Some of the colours are cool though :)
Nice pictures on the Previous page guys! 👍
 
Note that it doesn't look as good as the first version did. But since my Photoshop was being GAY and lagged out, without saving anything after 2 hours of work i had to start again. Obviously the second one (this one) came out to look much worse than the first one. :( #AdobeSucks

AudLowesTT by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
 
Back