GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,725 views
Note that it doesn't look as good as the first version did. But since my Photoshop was being GAY and lagged out, without saving anything after 2 hours of work i had to start again. Obviously the second one (this one) came out to look much worse than the first one. :( #AdobeSucks
~Picture~
AudLowesTT by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

Still looks great. ;)

This thread never stops amazing me :drool: Here's my attempts at slamming one of my drift tuned Z's...be nice :lol:
~Pictures~​

[...]
I really like the paint of that Z. Nice work. 👍
 
8215010438_25a75cdbac_b.jpg
 
Felt like I should re-post my best work using PS, now that my trial is expired, LOL.

NrburgringNordschleife_4-Recovered_zpsd14bda08.jpg
 
I think , if you delete the PS file , you can re-download the trial! :dopey:
 
I think , if you delete the PS file , you can re-download the trial! :dopey:

Naah, I tried that when I had the CS5 trial (or CS5.5, whatever lol), but it never worked.

And nice ziggy!
 
A little edit I made and lost focus halfway through, but I think it still looks decent.

​
 
be more specific on the cars/photographers... none of mine are
 
Back