GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,638 views
Kyoto-Gion_15.jpg
 
Good work, martin_ky and Fat Buff Guy! Liking the lighting in both images. 👍 👍
 
Thanks GT-R 👍, that was my first attempt at swapping wheels. Photoshop, it's a learning curve but fun at the same time.
 
oh yes in martin_ky, I spot the audi tt, GOOD WORK !
 
Good work, martin_ky and Fat Buff Guy! Liking the lighting in both images. 👍 👍

Thanks! I am finding out that the RM GTI is just one of those cars that seems to shoot really, really well no matter where you stick it.

I had to help it get a little bit lower in post, but not much.
 
Great stuff on these pages guys!
@martin_ky, what colour is that? :D
 
Speaking of MX-5's... Here's my edit. Hope you guys like! :) I don't know what happened to the quality. It was fine on the computer then when I transferred it the quality seemed to be lost.
262a6db00d65c9ac95f3f34aa27d2e6d.jpg
 
That's one of the best looking MX-5s I've seen to date. Great work, gt5fanatec! :cheers:
 
Some brilliant work since I last checked in! Here's some new shots to compensate for my absence. The only editing I've done is add a border, add some text on one of them, and include my new watermark. Hope you like them!














​
 
Liking the MX5 gt5fanatic! The problem might be to do with the original picture quality/resolution. It's a nice edit, well done! I seem to have started abit of a hardtop craze here? haha I'd like to see an S2K Hardtop someone! *wink, wink*. :sly:

Loving the Pictures Ray! Nice colours!

Also liking that MX5 Preximer, you've actually made the most out of the car's shoddy wheel fitment haha :)

Katiegan, nice photography work! It's nice to see someone pulling off the lens flares, it works nice on this custom course. The first 2 and the Last 1 are my personal favourites.
These ones weren't edited in any way except watermarks ect?
 
Katiegan, nice photography work! It's nice to see someone pulling off the lens flares, it works nice on this custom course. The first 2 and the Last 1 are my personal favourites.
These ones weren't edited in any way except watermarks ect?

Thanks!

Nope, not edited in anyway apart from the borders and watermarks. They're shared on GT5 if you don't believe me. :p
 
Liking the MX5 gt5fanatic! The problem might be to do with the original picture quality/resolution. It's a nice edit, well done! I seem to have started abit of a hardtop craze here? haha I'd like to see an S2K Hardtop someone! *wink, wink*. :sly:
?

Thx! Now you've got me thinking about doing a hardtop S2K.
 
Last edited:
No Problem guys! Aha I believe you! :)
 
So here's the hardto S2K that we've been talking about. I'm not too happy with it as I think it has too many rough edges. But here it is. I may try another S2K edit tomorrow.
f06c0f5098c5e86e75d194171b8224d1.jpg
 
Back