GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,671 views
When something is unusual, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's good. In this case, as I mentioned, it is. ;)

True, can't argue with that point.
At least its likable 👍
 
Sexy FD ! :rolleyes:
16c302a.jpg

Nice!


Hey Guys! ;D I haven't checked here in AGES! :D Nice work to everyone that post something in the last few pages ;)
I have a few new set's I need to post, so stay tuned ;D
 
Newer verzion
RoadCourse-Indy-11.jpg

Any tips?

It's quite messy. It's looks like the rear wheel has been stretched out using a Nintendo DSI. if you were going to do any editing like that I would recommend more advanced programs like photoshop. It does have a good artistic feel though. I know I could be sounding harsh but I mean no offense. I'm just trying to give some suggestion. :)
 
It's quite messy. It's looks like the rear wheel has been stretched out using a Nintendo DSI. if you were going to do any editing like that I would recommend more advanced programs like photoshop. It does have a good artistic feel though. I know I could be sounding harsh but I mean no offense. I'm just trying to give some suggestion. :)

I completly understand this is my only my 2nd edit so I was expecting worse 👍 thanks for the tip ill go get photoshop i was using photobucket edit tools
 
I completly understand this is my only my 2nd edit so I was expecting worse 👍 thanks for the tip ill go get photoshop i was using photobucket edit tools

I would advise you to get the free 30 day trial of photoshop before you go spend $100+ on it. I have been using the photoshop elements trial and I like it. Probably going to buy it eventually.
 
This is a 1st time stance edit, please forgive me for this failure. :(

8257215552_5be182c3f2_b.jpg
 
Stunning work Gtuned, but...



Swag.

​

...please don't tell me you're into that 'swag' stuff, PLEASE! :p
 
SVX
Stunning work Gtuned, but...
...please don't tell me you're into that 'swag' stuff, PLEASE! :p

:lol: Trust me I'm not, I just had to add something to it and it was the first thing that popped in my mind.
 
:lol: Trust me I'm not, I just had to add something to it and it was the first thing that popped in my mind.

Phew! :lol: :p
 
Back