GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,694 views
Thanks!
Ant, I'm loving the attention to detail! Keep all the great work coming. 👍
 
Really amazing work on the previous page!!! Keep it comin guys!
 
Ok guys, I'm getting kinda jelly now. The last two pages are filled with nice edits. I wanna add some of my own, but I haven't had the time to do any editing :(
 
Stunning work everyone!! Another S2000 didn't turn out perfect but i hope you guys like it :)
Superspeedway-Daytona_2-Recovered_zpsc4d66882.jpg
 
My little edit that I thought was good. But really can not be compared to some of the masterpieces here. Everyone has done a fantastic job. 👍
DE422648-AEE8-4152-83CD-8E4FA3573235-827-00000069B1A72980.jpg
 
Looks like everyone is using PS aha, here's my work, not the best but it's been a while.

SanGalganoAbbey_22_zps13cbc7ef.jpg
 
Wheels need toning in with the picture, but nice Idea! White on white looks sweet :D
 
I got a Winter Hellaflush Shoot soon and a extra uploading! :D
 
Back