GTP Top Gear Power Laps

Hmm, I am a little worried about the laptimes. They seem to be way to quick. The original car did a 1:19,7 on the TGTT, being able to drive 5 seconds faster does not seem right.

And please no comments that you can´t drive as fast in real life as you can in a game, because of the no fear of life factor. This track is no backroad with trees on the side. You can take every corner at 100% without fear of dying.

I remember doing the same thing in rfactor with an e46 m3, and I really had to struggle to get to the stigs time. came close to about 0.5 seconds of it. Seemed a lot more realistic.

Anyway, no matter how realistic it is. I want in!! :) What´s the next car?? I only have 300.000 or so to spend, so I hope I can afford it (C63 amg please!)

Just wondering about these power laps.
Are these done with no TC ect as thats how I roll?

I dont think people understand the concept of stock and standing start. 1.09 in a Subaru Impreza is fully tuned on racing tyres with a flying lap. Same for a 59 with a Zonda R. I've never done standing start laps at TGTT, always flying laps, of which i have accumilated a large list.

What is the current car you are using for this?

Back