GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

I'll be back in GT again. Is GT car selection going to be done by last seasons points or is it first come first serve?

I'll be back in GT again. Is GT car selection going to be done by last seasons points or is it first come first serve?
Just sign up for what you want :)

Too long since last season for that to play apart. So feel free to pick your car!

Just sign up for what you want :)

Too long since last season for that to play apart. So feel free to pick your car!

That makes sense, I will let you know on my car choice once I am able to buy them. On GT6 I'm T. Barnes.

I've only tested the Merc and BMW so far. About .3 seperate the two right now. Both are pretty easy to drive with the right tune on them.

I plan to see what I can do with the Nissan and Audi tonight when I get home. I did notice that the Nissan has low downforce compared to the Merc and BMW. I havent even touched the Audi yet.

These cars all look amazing. I keep thinking of what all the replays would look like. :drool:

The first six laps always look nice. Then time trial mode. Eeeeehhhh.

With that said, is the Nissan the stupid, oversteery Nissan? Or not?

I've only tested the Merc and BMW so far. About .3 seperate the two right now. Both are pretty easy to drive with the right tune on them.

I plan to see what I can do with the Nissan and Audi tonight when I get home. I did notice that the Nissan has low downforce compared to the Merc and BMW. I havent even touched the Audi yet.

These cars all look amazing. I keep thinking of what all the replays would look like. :drool:

I'm leaning Merc still after testing the Audi. All of them are awesome cars though.

The first six laps always look nice. Then time trial mode. Eeeeehhhh.

With that said, is the Nissan the stupid, oversteery Nissan? Or not?
Too many commas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, actually. I use the correct number of commas. If you don't like it, reread the AUP and know that I'm not about to get an infraction for lazy grammar.

Lets team up then! Thats the car I was leaning towards also. đź‘Ť

Still need to tune the Nissan and Audi. I love the Audi just because of the exhaust. :)

Lets team up then! Thats the car I was leaning towards also. đź‘Ť

Still need to tune the Nissan and Audi. I love the Audi just because of the exhaust. :)
Let's do it! I'll make my GT debut in the Rolex series

PSN: cnd01
GT6: C. Dayton
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG

No, I write in the proper style. No. You use American English, I use Canadian English. Lern ma lenguidge, dood.
Within the commas it should make sense by itself. Your sentence would have "is the Nissan the stupid" between the commas.

But anyways, car pictures should be up once I get the delta wing... Which may be awhile... So if anyone could get a "action" shot of a 2013 delta wing in the game and post it here that would be great.

And are the base versions of cars any different from the livery versions?

Within the commas it should make sense by itself. Your sentence would have "is the Nissan the stupid" between the commas.

But anyways, car pictures should be up once I get the delta wing... Which may be awhile... So if anyone could get a "action" shot of a 2013 delta wing in the game and post it here that would be great.

And are the base versions of cars any different from the livery versions?

The base versions can be painted - they are different. That's the only difference.

Also, learn to make a list in Canadian English. We separate every object in a list with a comma, like this, or that.

The only one with a base version is the Nissan and they are the same. The Audi does have an unliveried version the pp is different from the one with a livery but the hp and kg are the same.

The only one with a base version is the Nissan and they are the same. The Audi does have an unliveried version the pp is different from the one with a livery but the hp and kg are the same.

That Audi probably has more/less downforce, compared to the other one.

The SLS AMG is unliveried and can be painted. The Audi R8 LMS (just the stockish one) can be painted at dealership, at least.

Nissan comes with Base Version - I recommend we use it.

Then, all that's left is the fourth car... The BMW, right? Well, let it run anyways.

As a side note, I've heard that the 458 Italia can be made to look like a proper GT3 car. It might be worth looking into that.

Cheating. Blasphemy.

Wow Mel.. You really are silly huh? Cheating? Nope. It's just a way to stop these annoying as hell micro-transactions, which can KILL games. Some are ok but GT6s' prices for them and the low payouts for races almost ruins it. For e.g you can barely earn enough credits to but a LMP forget 2 or 3, for a series etc..

P.S. Community update won't be coming until 2014.

Almost had a scare with my file today. None of the anniversary cars would update in the garage. I had to actually go into the PS store and do the download there.

What's up everyone.. I'm new to the PS3. I may need a Partner for my car. I picked the, Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3.

My PSN is STALLIONO_- Add me and we can talk about partnering up

Latest Posts

Back