GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

What's up everyone.. I'm new to the PS3. I may need a Partner for my car. I picked the, Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3.

My PSN is STALLIONO_- Add me and we can talk about partnering up
Excellent! What is your name in the online part of GT6? I'll get you down now :)

WOW, Used the same LOGO I used at first, and took my series name. The reason why I changed the logo @polarbear345 is because of the letter I got from IMSA about copyright or plagiarism.

WOW, Used the same LOGO I used at first, and took my series name. The reason why I changed the logo @polarbear345 is because of the letter I got from IMSA about copyright or plagiarism.
Well it's not your logo, or your name. It's the real life series'. That's a bummer you got a letter from them. I didn't copy you, or I would've included all the classes like you did. I know how you feel, this happened to me before. Just give it some time. The series are different enough that it shouldn't effect us much at all. You're going for a whole group thing with your series, where mine is just a evolution of Rolex, which ran for 5 seasons. This is just the next season of Rolex, with a different name because the real life name changed.

So, this just became the Rolex series again?

Anyways, I bought the Nissan and apparently it's RWD? :eek: :(

Anyways, I'll sign myself up, you know my real name and it's my GT6 name and you know the rest of my info, too.

Anyways, I'll sign myself up, you know my real name and it's my GT6 name and you know the rest of my info, too.

This is a rebranded Rolex, like the rebranded GA into USCR in real life.

I'm not worried about your series I'm just shocked your using the same logo I used at first. Though the name are the same and my series does follow the ISMA TURDO racing format as does yours, though I had to remove the logo because of the letter I received, I should have know better due to the relationships and future relationships in motorsports. The only difference from you to mine is the track list and the number of cars to choose from. In all good work.👍

The name is not copyrighted only the logo @Furinkazen, that's why I got the letter in the first place and this is why my series still has the title.

If you think it's free advertising then go ahead @ITCC_Andrew but it's not.
The only thing you did to the logo @polarbear345 was black out "TUDOR" and replace it with "GTPLanet.net" The whole logo is copyrighted.

Last edited:

No, it's the next season of rolex that is going under the new series name, like real life.

All the GT3 cars are rear wheel drive. Which means rain races will be more fun! And nice to have you mel! I'll get you down now!

EDIT- And of course everyone posts while I'm writing... One sec guys

@Zuel Not sure why you think I used your logo... I made this one last night.

@Zuel Not sure why you think I used your logo... I made this one last night.

I thought that one was public domain...? You know, free advertising for the USCR.

Anyways, I'm so dead when it comes to rain in FR cars. I hate it! I seriously wish I had my 4WD. I don't have the same throttle control as the other FR guys, I have the 4WD throttle control of a rally driver and the FR throttle control of Richard Hammond.

The name is not copyrighted only the logo @Furinkazen, that's why I got the letter in the first place and this is why my series still has the title.

I would be more worried about how IMSA can get someone's address. Kinda makes it seem a little dubious :)

I made the opening logo, Didn't make the divider. @ITCC_Andrew

It shouldn't be a issue because I'm not making money or doing anything with prizes. But I'm no Legal expert.

@Furinkazen That is the thing I'm having issues with. Gets into the "Can GTP Give a email out" type of case.

I made the opening logo, Didn't make the divider. @ITCC_Andrew

It shouldn't be a issue because I'm not making money or doing anything with prizes. But I'm no Legal expert.

@Furinkazen That is the thing I'm having issues with. Gets into the "Can GTP Give a email out" type of case.

1 Speedway Boulevard, Yacuman Alley, Chicago, Illnois, right? ;)

I would be more worried about how IMSA can get someone's address. Kinda makes it seem a little dubious :)
I got a email from them, not a letter to my house. Though if a company want to sue they'll find you.

My email is on my profile @ITCC_Andrew :lol:. Plus I'm on the ISMA mailing list and I also posted the logo through my twitter account.

I got a email from them, not a letter to my house. Though if a company want to sue they'll find you.
How did they get your e-mail address? Maurice, you know I think you're cool, but sometimes I wonder about the things you say...

Can we see said email? Be interested in what issue one of the biggest motorsport organisers in the US has with a chap going around on his Ps3 around Daytona Road in a DeltaThing....

Just looked at it. If I'm not making money I'm good to go :)

And I went over a year using a modified Rolex logo with no issues...

Can we see said email? Be interested in what issue one of the biggest motorsport organisers in the US has with a chap going around on his Ps3 around Daytona Road in a DeltaThing....

It's not even the right layout of Daytona Road. :lol: Nor is it the correct Dil- I mean Deltawing!

So, obviously, I'm pretty confused as well.

Edit:

Just looked at it. If I'm not making money I'm good to go :)

So I could rename ITCC to WTCC for a later season?

From what I have heard Racing Wets/Inters are grippier in the wet than before. When Racing wets pretty much acted like it was on ice..

From what I drove..., even an ITCC spec BMW will spin every two corners. Either I'm a crap FR driver (possible/probable) or the wet weather grip is worse now than before.

Actually has GT6 not corrected Daytona Road to the modern Bus Stop layout?

Not as far as I know.

From what I have heard Racing Wets/Inters are grippier in the wet than before. When Racing wets pretty much acted like it was on ice..

It's not even the right layout of Daytona Road. :lol: Nor is it the correct Dil- I mean Deltawing!

Edit:

Actually has GT6 not corrected Daytona Road to the modern Bus Stop layout?

Wets are too grippy imo.

Edit:

Correct. As long as you aren't doing anything with you making money that they could/should be making you're fine. No Emails or anything.

@paulmac2k9 Tis good news! Hopefully rain doesn't go straight to 100% in this game!

@Furinkazen Not sure it has... If you have time to go straight between turns it's still wrong.

Correct. As long as you aren't doing anything with you making money that they could/should be making you're fine. No Emails or anything.

@paulmac2k9 Tis good news! Hopefully rain doesn't go straight to 100% in this game!

120% now. :lol: And that'd be awesome for ITCC.

Everyone who posted above, I updated my previous post several times.

Latest Posts

Back