GTP v GT5net v GTRP v GTNDC (Unofficial GTP Event)

• Thread starter uk86ze
  • 313 comments
Hi,

Thanks uk86ze, for hosting this marvelous event!! It wasn´t perfect but that was not our fault, we did our best. And just for the excitement that I had, it was worth it!

Thanks goes to everyone racing in group A for the fair racing! And Congratulations to winners!! Those yellow NSX´s were too fast for my Clio (and those German Clios weren´t slow either) this time, I hope we will get another shot and better luck that time :).

The little less organised racing evening sound very fun to me. I like the idea of just having 10-15 racers / board and everybody hitting the same track at the same hour... Some newcomers may feel a bit underpowered, I think, :sly: lol. So I´m most definately in for that!

And also thanks for all those nice videos you all have posted!

See you out there! 👍 👍 👍

-Timppaq

edit: and btw, did anyone write down the total finishing times of group A, for example, or any other groups? Didn´t catch my eye on this thread. Just curious.

Nice races in Group D most drivers where here.
Great job from my GTRP-Teammates also from Papyjsv but there where also some other Frensh who where not realy fair I got crashed 2 times in a final lap. :grumpy:

Thanks a lot Zocker_16, you did a nice job too :sly:

I'm waiting for the next event between us. I know that without private room, there will be always drivers unwanted. so we will do with this and get fun :sly:

👍👍 yep,

The Friday evening and the whole Saturday was super to race online.

All the boards were in training.:)

I raced for hours and had some great and clean battles with all 4 the boards.(and privateers:tup:)

I couldn't participate in the boards races but I had my fun already.

Cheers for every one I encounterd. :cheers:

+1

This weekend was absolutely awesome, with every race full of GTP and GTRP and GT5net tags. Then I managed to grab an hour online last night and it was back to idiotsville :grumpy:

I think if there's no organisation then we should make
Saturday evening from 2100 onwards a regular forum night.
Where we all log on after that time and teach the idiots how to drive.
its so much fun when there's more forum members racing with you.

Don't recall knocking you off track, but if you say I did then I apologies for that, had I known I would of stopped and waited.

Hi ADIDAZ,

well, it was race no. 4... at the beginning of the 3. lap...ITTO and me were in front, I let pass ITTO on the inside for the first (doubleright) corner.
You came with lot of speed from behind in your red clio.
I think because of dirty air you couldn't brake early enough.
You just crashed terribly into me and we both landed in the sand:dunce:
So there I saw you waiting, but the race was over for both:indiff:

well this happens sometimes..I asked my teammate ITTO and we're both pritty sure it was you (on 3. place).

next time it will work better:)

seeya on track:tup:

Hi ADIDAZ,

well, it was race no. 4... at the beginning of the 3. lap...ITTO and me were in front, I let pass ITTO on the inside for the first (doubleright) corner.
You came with lot of speed from behind in your red clio.
I think because of dirty air you couldn't brake early enough.
You just crashed terribly into me and we both landed in the sand:dunce:
So there I saw you waiting, but the race was over for both:indiff:

well this happens sometimes..I asked my teammate ITTO and we're both pritty sure it was you (on 3. place).

next time it will work better:)

seeya on track:tup:

Hi honeycar

I apologies again for that, and would like to say it was not intentional and not the way i normally drive, I try to drive clean but sometimes we all make mistakes.

And can I apologies again.

I think if there's no organisation then we should make
Saturday evening from 2100 onwards a regular forum night.
Where we all log on after that time and teach the idiots how to drive.
its so much fun when there's more forum members racing with you.

+1 👍

Hi honeycar

I apologies again for that, and would like to say it was not intentional and not the way i normally drive, I try to drive clean but sometimes we all make mistakes.

And can I apologies again.

no worries:tup:

I know it was not your intention:)
And I know you're driving clean and fair:tup:
Nobody's perfect:sly:

Looking forwards for some good races with ya:tup:

i don't know if you remember Honeycar but me and you had a good race on suzuka, do you remember...i was in the white R8 and we was fighting for the last half of the lap, i tried to do you on the brakes on the last chicane of the last lap but you just managed to get by. nice racing man. 👍

Hey, i dont know if this is the right topic to discuss it, but some members of your clan/comminity are unsportive drivers. They push you out of the corners, and if they cant win, they'll leave the game, witch is very frustrating if they are the host.
Thanks for reading

Back