GTP v GT5net v GTRP v GTNDC (Unofficial GTP Event)

• Thread starter uk86ze
  • 313 comments
Yes, many thanks to uk86ze for organising this, it was brilliant. Although the later races were a disaster, the first Group C race was intense! A crying shame that the GTRP drivers didnt make it, but me and hyperuk had a brill battle again the gt5net guys đź‘Ť

Yes i'm appologize :(
the spanish Kah76 was an idiot !
thank's to waiting me ;) after

good race ;)

sorry for my bad english level ^^

It wasnt your fault, it was mine, I gladly give you the place becase you deserve it.

I disconnect myself after being thrown out by GTP MUFFIN thanks a lot :ouch:

Too many players from our boards are playing at the same time of us without reasons... Was again Jacoja06 on my race starting at 22h45 ??? as he normally is on group D

Hornet burnout on the race with scarface starting the same time 22h45 ???

The worst online evening I've ever had :boggled:

It's GTRP, and I'm very sorry for my mistake
I waited for you but you quitted immediately.

I had a lot of good races this evening but not in the time between 23.00 0.00.

Sorry for being a little grumpy :grumpy: tonight but this was a little too much for the night for me... I stay in the Kitty liter and watch if you stopped but saw you going on so I quit...

Anyway we'll have better race next time, this is only a game đź‘Ť

Why is there some racer from group D playing this racers of group A - Jacoja ???

Too many players from our boards are playing at the same time of us without reasons... Was again Jacoja06 on my race starting at 22h45 ??? as he normally is on group D
I have no idea what happened there. I clicked ‘begin race’ at the EXACT start times for group D as posted… that is; 6:09am, 6:24am, 6:39am and 6:54am. My in-game clock is also set to internet time.

Looking at the pictures GT4 genius has posted, IÂ’m not in any of the group D races. Instead I got a bunch of forum members in my first race, a handful in the secondÂ… and THREE members in the third (I was the only GTP member).
I thought everyone had disappeared, and I was very disappointed. So I started the Fourth race immediately, hoping there would be a few recognisable people to race. (ThatÂ’s when I raced you, and several other members, which must have been the final race in group A). So sorry for any inconvenienceÂ… my in-game clock set by the internet must be early. :grumpy: đź‘Ž đź‘Ž
I was on the ballÂ… really looking forward to itÂ… checked, rechecked times to make sure I would start correctly. Computers annoy the hell out of me.

I recorded the first half of (Group AÂ’s) final race, before the camera card ran out of memory. A full race afterwards was also fully recorded. No idea which race it would be, as I thought all online events had finished.

For peeps sake PDÂ… give us private rooms already, so we can avoid this drama! :crazy:

:: Group A Videos ::

Race 2:

Video Page:
http://www.vimeo.com/1027883

Higher quality download
http://www.vimeo.com/download/video:66568696?e=1211071849&h=8051792fcc92afe54beffdb0cc4b1463 56MB

Comments:
I'm a little embarrassed posting this one because I didn't do very well in pressing that pedal we all call the brake pedal. I apologise to all now.

Race 3:

Video Page:
http://www.vimeo.com/1027886

Higher quality download
http://www.vimeo.com/download/video:66568528?e=1211072169&h=c84cf14881ff5dbc1955414a28e432a7 56MB

Comments:
This is my favourite because I spent some time just behind the leading pack so I could watch the race unfold in front of me. Great stuff. đź‘Ť

Race 4:

Video Page:
http://www.vimeo.com/1027889

Higher quality download
http://www.vimeo.com/download/video:66567784?e=1211072277&h=f7a789787c8ded08c2c3546b95d49ccc 56MB

Comments:
I enjoyed this one but I got knocked about a bit, I guess it was payback for my first race. ;)

No problem Jacoja, all this was so weird & frustrating đź‘Ť

Hope we'll have private room soon ;)

Sphinx, how come your Evo X can be that quick :scared:

You might have her a drug test after what i saw:dopey:

Results Group B

Podium of Gruppe B:

1: Madforce, Honeycar, Itto
2: Madforce, Honeycar, Itto
3: Honeycar, Madforce, Itto
4: Itto, Madforce, ... ?

great Racing GT5net_Nesty ;)

Results Group B

Podium of Gruppe B:

1: Madforce, Honeycar, Itto
2: Madforce, Honeycar, Itto
3: Honeycar, Madforce, Itto
4: Itto, Madforce, ... ?

great Racing GT5net_Nesty ;)

Sweet. đź‘Ť

Well done, guys. đź‘Ť

So, had some nice races with the guys from GT5net, since about 4:30.

scarface, gg_13, Golfy... Thanks for that! đź‘Ť

Hope you enjoyed it too.

Very nice video JMR. Tomorrow I will try and check out the videos that Sphinx posted. đź‘Ť:cheers:

Seems that other players from GTP (AMG) is racing with 1st race A ????? what is he doing here ?

It's a public area, so I find this remark somewhat strange. I was vaguely aware there was a 'special' race going on. Had I known the full details I would have tried to avoid it. I did see a fair bit of GT_xxxx players but there were others in the race too.

Edit: Checked post 1. The starting times
2200 2203 2206 2209 2215 2218 2221 2224 2230 2233 2236 2239 2245 2248 2251 2254
don't leave much time for other onliners in between. Kudos to the organiser(s) for their valiant attempt at organising this but this needs a bit of a rethink when held in public rooms.

GTP_AMG has shot me one time & iPeralta [ES] has shot me 3 times!!!

I'll take your word for it. I usually stop and let the person past, I dont remember the incident as Ive been driving for hours on Suzuka 600 on Saturday. I have been shunted off the track countless times to keep track of all the incidents. I want a good race, I dont have to finish first. And I wouldnt consider my driving aggresive either.
My apologies if I upset you.

AMG.

Ack, what a disaster. Group C race 4 had only 4 or 5 of us there!

Anyway, my words to Dollaghan: I totally didnt mean to shunt you all those times, many of the times I was shunted into you by idiots. Great driving, you held me back well, although sometimes you over did it a bit and you were actually slowing us all down....Perhaps a little teamwork next time?

To other GTP drivers who were not part of this competition: Im sorry I if I seemed too aggressive to you, but I wasted too much time being held back by people who were accidentally there. Sorry to those I hit by mistake.

Will post pics of the Group C results here in a sec.

SORRY for holding you back ardius:i think i just tried to hard:next time i will let you go by.

Here is a race, which I assume was around 22:50 – 23:00 GMT. I have no idea which race it is (thanks to my ‘amazing’ internet clock), but here is a full list of the drivers and starting grid positions:

Matthlap111
GTNDC-Itto
GT5net_MathLESLY
Pole79
LiLFaF
GTP_Gnobody
JARN017
GTP_jacoja06
GTNDC-Sphinx

Â… I couldnÂ’t catch Sphinx đź‘Ť

The interior view is my favourite (which I use in single player), but for online, I like to use the chase camera. I guess it gives me a better idea of my surroundings. I don't want to pun some poor dude who I didn't see in my blind spot. :scared:

just woke up as it was a long day yesterday(competing in tuners showdown and forum showdown).
looks like some groups had a full house.
I have another idea for racing online for next week if you want me to share.
If not then ille keep quite.:sly:

just woke up as it was a long day yesterday(competing in tuners showdown and forum showdown).
looks like some groups had a full house.
I have another idea for racing online for next week if you want me to share.
If not then ille keep quite.:sly:

Please share, looking foward to the next one. đź‘Ť

if i get the go ahead then it will be like this.

The 4 forums compete again but only 3 of their best drivers can enter.
There will be 2 groups only.

Eg team GTP v team GTNDC
team GT5net v team GTRP

so say team GTP win team GTNDC
and team GT5net win GTRP
there will be a final at a later date between GTP and GT5net as they won their group.
3rd and 4th place will be fought between GTNDC & GTRP

there will be points in these races.
1st = 10pts
2nd = 8
3rd = 7
4th = 6
5th = 5
6th = 4

after 3 races all the points from the drivers will be will be totalled together, this makes it a team effort and not down to a single player.
eg team GTP have 84pts in total from the 3 races and Gtndc have 76 points in total from all their drivers in 3 races. team GTP go to the final from the winners of the other group.
we will need photographic evidence.
Other non member drivers taking part i have a solution.
there are 10 players who are in the race and the final standing are as follow

1 JMR GTNDC 10pts
2 joe bloggs
3 tommy
4 KlopferGTRP 8pts
5 Madforce 7pts
6 Harry
7 WAyne GT5net 6pts
8 GTPuk86ze 5pts
9 john
10 RudiRaer 4pts.
all times will be given to players via pm so nobody knows the times of starting.
IF there are disconnections start straight awayetc
What do people think.

Latest Posts

Back