GTP vs. Wham - Last Year's Thread

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 2,085 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB
So I was watching a movie last night. In said movie they were setting up Christmas decorations.

I thought nothing of it.

They had an office Christmas party.

Still, no big deal.

Until someone turned on the music.

Damn you, We Need to Talk About Kevin. You've ruined my Hardcore game. :grumpy:
Sorry for bringing up tragic memories.

TB
Hardcore mode, yo.
I'm technically playing Hardcore. I never can actually come across the song unless it's actually Wham season, when everyone around here is actually trying to Wham each other. Even if I've lost in the last 2 years I've played, it still took some time.

TB
Dash my dreams of finally having a stalker why don't you. :irked:

Or so you think................

Plus, my hardcore game is pretty strong. I even went to a 80's themed pizza restaurant during their Christmas in July party and I'm still good!

@TB, should you really be eating that?

I'll be entering as soon as Nov. 1 comes around..As well as my dad and friend. We'll see how it goes for 2016.

Wham season is when my account starts becoming more active... I go into hybernation for most of the rest of the year.

Needless to say November 1st needs to hurry up :gtpflag:

I dunno if I would join this year now that BOTH of the siblings that are members of GTP are completely aware of this challenge.

I don't know if signing up for this year or not. I really (x about 50 :lol:) want to Wham! someone (a specific person) and I can't think of any to do it without committing Wham!icide. But maybe my Wham!icide will end up being worth it. :mischievous:

I think they need to move it up already.
Just heard Carol of Bells this morning. (It's October!)
Guess they also want to get the jump on it.
Lets do this now, or even better.
All Year Wham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back