GTP vs. Wham - Last Year's Thread

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 2,085 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live, the Halloween stuff is still up, so I don't think things will start to go Christmas for at least another month.

Out here nothing of the christmas sort has started. But I'm keen on participating. I think I can hold out pretty well

Of course I'll be back for this year, I'm shooting for a hat trick of surviving WHAM!. :D

The big Unknown for me this year is the possibility of moving from the UK to the US at the end of November so I might be more exposed to getting Whammed. :scared:

But I'm a glass half full kind of guy, so I'm ready to beat the odds again. ;)

Of course I'll be back for this year, I'm shooting for a hat trick of surviving WHAM!. :D

The big Unknown for me this year is the possibility of moving from the UK to the US at the end of November so I might be more exposed to getting Whammed. :scared:

But I'm a glass half full kind of guy, so I'm ready to beat the odds again. ;)
Oh, where in the US are you headed?

TB
You're moving to the US in a month but you don't know where to? That's kind of an important factoid, ain't it? :lol:
For all we know, he might just like to live dangerously and find out where he will be living when he gets here. :lol:

Just so everyone knows, my goal of surviving one calendar year from Wham is still going nicely. Try harder!

TB
You're moving to the US in a month but you don't know where to? That's kind of an important factoid, ain't it? :lol:
And in redneck country, no less.
Question: Is deafness considered cheating? I wear hearing aids.

And in redneck country, no less.
Question: Is deafness considered cheating? I wear hearing aids.
Well, if you wear a hearing aid, then your advantage is nullified. So it's fair as long as you wear it. Or so I assume.

TB

Yeah. :lol:

Oddly I never asked about precisely where in North Carolina we would be before tonight and the answer is Cape Carteret, Between Swansboro and Bouge and near the Emerald Isle, According to Google Maps anyway. :P

Oddly I never asked about precisely where in North Carolina we would be before tonight and the answer is Cape Carteret, Between Swansboro and Bouge and near the Emerald Isle, According to Google Maps anyway. :P
I've never heard of any of those places. In fact, I've only been in North Carolina once but that was on the other side of the state to go white water rafting down the Nantahala River when I was 13. :lol:

Completely off topic. Sorry mods! :embarrassed:

aReq3g5_700b.jpg

:boggled:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back