GTP vs. Wham - RIP George Michael

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1,229 comments
Christmas is almost over, parents are gone, my brother is sick and sleeping I should be good to go for the final stretch.

It's the easiest part of this but it's easy to get over confident and mess up too :lol:

After my initial Wham the flood gates opened and I have been whammed about 5 more times. Twice at work (we aren't allowed phones on the factory floor but since it was Christmas eve the bosses didn't care) then once one the radio then this morning on the radio once again.

Anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I'm still running through the forest, 6 more days
836153_festival_512x512.png

Well, I made it to Christmas without hearing anything, until an ad on my younger brothers cell playing Pandora could be overheard through his new headphones this morning.

Fortunately it was Swift, and I swiftly told him to turn it down, Deaf motha' lover. :irked:

Still aliiiiive. Got this site muted AND I've been at home. Unfortunately, we might be going to visit our Grandma's house. Granted Christmas music never actually showers our visit, just hoping George doesn't make a visit courtesy of an ad or another drive-by on the way there :nervous:

Do not like moderators posts!! I just liked two different moderators posts back to back Double Whammed! Count:7

I've just heard something in the pub. Is it real news or one of those made up things? About George?

Edit: Tree'd, looks real.

Avoiding the song however just go harder, since the media will be all over it and likely be playing his songs.

George Michaels Wham spirit still lives on and unfortunately haunts me :(

I think we, in his honor, deserve a 24-hours inmunity since all 80-90s radios will now pass Wham! everytime, specially last christmas because holliday season :)

You can't take on the challenge?

I'm willing to take on the hardest Wham season ever :).
Bro, if I surv1v3d my grandma's, and brother's deaths in the same year, I can survive this, specially I don't trust anybody!!. I was just suggesting that ;).

Edit: CNN is now with the news!! Watch out everyone!!!

Latest Posts

Back