GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Great job, @GTPCrispyOne running at the front. 👍 Congrats Bart and Macca for jumping in and running consistent fast laps. :cheers:

Thanks :bowdown: to Paul and the other stewards for a ton of work before and after the races!

When I look back at the (quite frankly) huge number of miles I've logged on various events in the past few weeks, these races have been the highlight. Mostly due to our front gunner Stiggy and our rear defender Patrick, you guys had me protected no matter the circumstance. :) Great job, guys.

For Sunday, we'd like a longer race at Nurb GP/D, Very Fast tire/fuel which will force pit stops, and dusk-till-dawn time change. All other settings will be the same (Weak draft, Grid starts with lights, etc).

Thanks @Kjeld Lund for the reminder sorry everyone.

BHP Reductions
@GTPCrispyOne / - 27bhp = 181 bhp
@Gravitron / - 7 bhp = 201 bhp
@Iceman220 / - 7 bhp = 201 bhp
@jtv90069 / - 13 bhp = 195 bhp
@Mini Stiggy / - 8 bhp = 200 bhp
@MadMax / - 10 bhp = 198 bhp
@PHO3NIX_F1RE / - 2 bhp = 206 bhp
@mcsqueegy / - 27 bhp = 181 bhp
@PASM / - 18 bhp = 190 bhp
@Kjeld Lund / - 4 bhp = 204 bhp

So double points? :P

No double points but something will be in place details will be announced.

Point System for Final Day

Due to only one race been ran on the final Sunday, good luck. Plus a review of CM tyres.

1st Leading Team Car
  • 20pt - 1st
  • 19pt - 2nd
  • 18pt - 3rd
  • 17pt - 4th
  • 16pt - 5th
  • 15pt - 6th

2nd Placed Team Car
  • 15pt - 1st
  • 13pt - 2nd
  • 11pt - 3rd
  • 9pt - 4th
  • 7pt - 5th
  • 5pt - 6th
3rd Placed Team Car
  • 15pt - 1st
  • 13pt - 2nd
  • 11pt - 3rd
  • 9pt - 4th
  • 7pt - 5th
  • 5pt - 6th

Room Splits

Rooms will be up soon

Screenshot 2015-02-01 at 7.00.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-02-01 at 7.01.01 PM.png

Did we get a final lap count from Two Dads Racing?

Edit - should have paid attention to the room settings - 28 laps.

'Connection to the lobby server was lost'*.

Brilliant, just as I put my CM's on, and you were all about to witness the greatest comeback in WRS history.

Maybe next time :)
You probably would have beaten me. Sorry about the sloppy pass.

There was nothing wrong with the pass :)

If anyone has the replay for room A I'd appreciate a share, I'd like to see how it turned out.

I think Bart will make a video. There was a full race distance alien battle 5 cars separated by 1 second. Two drivers from our team got CM tires so it was a huge advantage. It was still very difficult to get through the fast guys even with CM tires (i started on CH and came back from 10th to 2nd)

I think Bart will make a video. There was a full race distance alien battle 5 cars separated by 1 second. Two drivers from our team got CM tires so it was a huge advantage. It was still very difficult to get through the fast guys even with CM tires (i started on CH and came back from 10th to 2nd)

Yes, I've got the whole thing recorded already. Because I haven't transcoded it, with it's raw size of 17 GB it is taking 180 minutes to upload, so I will post it in the morning ;)

That was an absolute hoot of a race! Well done Mike, Pekka, Wes, Joe and Lucas. Congrats on the win Javier!

I hope you guys had a good race. If there was any consolation for me and SSR, at least I represented us a few times, but I still feel like I let them down. I wasn't expecting to win, but I wanted to get the most points I can get, but I think I didn't get there. I'm sorry to all those I miffed due to my attitude during the event.

Racing on Sunday afternoons is becoming too much of a hassle for me as I'm tired of having to abandon races because I'm needed elsewhere. I'll be happy to practice with you guys for upcoming races, but I think I'm finished with racing on Sundays. This is not a notice to take me off from the Career Championship. At least, not yet.

Sorry for the wordy post. This just feels therapeutic to me, and now I feel better about it. Just tell me to change it up if needed.

Last edited:
It was a epic race for me. Sharing the lead with Jon for 26 laps and close racing with Jonethan and after Jon's mistake trying to catch Rafael on the two last laps. Got close, but not close enogh. Would have been nice with a team 1-2 win, but Jonethan did absolutly great and took a derseved win.

Final Race Day Team Championship Results

After Sliding the Toyota GT86 to its limits on the CH tyres, more overtaking than the last 20 years of F1, more twists than the Beetles song and the Team that won only had 2 bets on them :boggled::lol: the final results are here.

First Congrats to @roamer2629 for the overall win at Nurb GP/D 👍 and @mr_lab_rat, @MadMax for taking the podiums.

Team Championship Results

After picking the track on the final race day (great choice 👍) Two Dads @Gravitron, @Mini Stiggy @GTP_Patrick1 and @AspecBob takes the Championship win with a total of 111 pts Congratulations 👍.

With a Driver missing in the final race MDPR racing @MadMax, @Iceman220, @Gameratwork99, @mcsqueegy takes 2nd place with a total of 97 pts including 5 pts for the missing there 3rd driver due to other commitments.

After the Boost of CM tyres Las Ratas Rapids @mr_lab_rat @roamer2629 @Meister Fetz jumped up to 3rd place overall with Underdog and Dont Hit the Grass not far behind.

I don't deserve this, but I guess I'm guilty by association...
Crazy Uncle Bob comes out of hiding! :dopey: Thanks to my teammates for being metronome-consistent throughout these races - that, and some good luck brought us good success in the GT86 races. 👍

Want to send congrats to the teams we raced, no matter where you finished...this was about fun and clean racing and we saw plenty of that. :cheers:

As always, big thanks to Paul and the other stewards for their time and energy to make such a fun series. Already looking forward to the next events right around the corner. :mischievous:

Back