GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
You will have to test in the draft to figure out the tire strategy. Me, I don't want to even have to worry about it, so just going with CH tires. If I remember correctly I think there were people on CM tires in the draft that were faster than 1 06. One other reminder from Paul's post as to the use of CM tires.

The Comfort Medium tyre's are aimed at the slower drivers [D3-D4] and you are not allowed to use the power limiter, the capped time is there as a guide you do not have to run close to the capped time. Exceeding the capped lap time results in a 60 second penalty for each driver in your team, any form of lifting or sandbagging results in a Disqualification to stay under the capped laptime.

plus once on ch always on ch

Rule Regarding tyre choice.
  • If you use Comfort Hard tyres in your first race you must use them throughout the championship
  • If you use Comfort Medium tyres in the first race you can change to Comfort Hard tyres for the next races.
  • If you switch to Comfort Hard from Medium you must then stick with Comfort Hard

Team Championship Results @ Laguna and Nurb GP/D

0.432 separated the top 4 at Laguna and what I seen there was some good battles around the desert, while in the sunset at Germany 0.626 separated the top 3 👍

Well Done @MadMax for taking the win and @Kjeld Lund, @Iceman220 for the podiums at Laguna

Well Done @jtv90069 for the win and @Gravitron, @Mini Stiggy for the podiums at Nurb GP/D.

Screenshot 2015-01-20 at 5.56.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-01-20 at 5.52.16 PM.png

Team Points Table

Looks like a early lead of 1 point has been made by MDPR Racing with two teams close behind, but with the combined bhp loss of the top 3 teams been 74 bhp will it effect the next couple of races.

Screenshot 2015-01-20 at 5.54.26 PM.png

First :cheers: goes to Jon, for being at the front of both races. :eek:

Next congrats to M D P R for leading in the team results. 👍

Thanks to my teammates Stiggy-son and Patrick for a great Sunday. :)

I hear Paul was pretty competitive at Laguna before DC'ing, dang interwebz. :(

Last edited:
First :cheers: goes to Jon, for being at the front of both races. :eek:

Next congrats to M D P R for leading in the team results. 👍

Thanks to my teammates Stiggy-son and Patrick for a great Sunday. :)

I hear Paul was pretty competitive at Laguna before DC'ing, dang interwebz. :(
Hey, I welcome the disconnects - it's the only way I stayed out of last :dunce:

Announcement

Certain teams and drivers have been giving a certain amount of CM tyres to use for the remainder of the Team Championship, the capped lap times for the CM tyres does not apply to them.

Note: No driver above Div 2 Bronze has been offer'ed the tyres.

Back