GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
It's going to be close if I'll be able to finish the last race today or not. If it takes the same amount of time as last time, I'll have to leave immediately after the race.

It's going to be close if I'll be able to finish the last race today or not. If it takes the same amount of time as last time, I'll have to leave immediately after the race.

No worries, it should roughly be about the same time but if you have to leave no problem :)

@PASM by the looks of it is racing tonight and is still a free driver :sly:.

And just a reminder of the bhp reductions.

Drivers BHP Reduction

To help you practice this week.

@MadMax / -11 bhp = 197 bhp
@Kjeld Lund / -8 bhp = 200 bhp
@Iceman220 / -15 bhp = 193 bhp
@jtv90069 / -21 bhp = 187 bhp
@Gravitron / -15 bhp = 193 bhp
@Mini Stiggy / -9 bhp = 199 bhp
@hasslemoff / -3 bhp = 205 bhp

Last edited:
Please could you make sure you have signed up for today's races if you intend to join so the room splits can be arranged thankyou.

Just did. Couldn't find a separate registration for today. Had already filled the last one. Just in case.

My life is crazy. I will not be there again. The GTPlanet D24 has made it impossible to practice so I would be a danger anyway.

Room Splits

Room A is open Room B will be 5 minutes.

Screenshot 2015-01-25 at 6.53.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-01-25 at 6.53.59 PM.png

Sorry guys,got a black screen after qualification,could not return to the room.
Matched not with roomowner.
Even through the friends list no luck.

Mid February I hope to get a better internet,4 till 5 times quicker.:)

Sorry guys,got a black screen after qualification,could not return to the room.
Matched not with roomowner.
Even through the friends list no luck.

Mid February I hope to get a better internet,4 till 5 times quicker.:)

ill open another one now @Sjaak

Well that didn't go as planned :scared:
Sorry Darren didn't try to use the run-off areas to my advantage. Difficult to control the car with a DS3 while trying to make room for both of us :ouch:
Congrats winners

No problem, I was only joking when I was talking about that (sorry if it didn't seem like it). Are you in trouble with the stewards or something? You didn't gain any advantage from it so I don't see any problem. We had a great battle during the race. :D

No problem, I was only joking when I was talking about that (sorry if it didn't seem like it). Are you in trouble with the stewards or something? You didn't gain any advantage from it so I don't see any problem. We had a great battle during the race. :D

No problem Darren. I was a bit upset after the end of the race about some mistakes I made, so I probably took it too seriously. I remember Mike telling me the exact same thing after the Triple Mix so I might have felt a little guilty too.
Did a great qualy lap at RBR and had been doing great lap times for my expectations, but the last two turns killed me during the race. I was in heavy traffic the first laps so it became very hard to find my brake points, and by lap 10 I had lost them all together. Somehow I couldn't keep my cool today :ouch:
If stewards have something to say about my off track forays, I'll take my penalty and drag my sorry 🤬 back home...:D

Results from Sunday will be up before Thursday sorry for the delay.

Registration is open for the final event on Feb 1st at 20:00 GMT.

When will the track be made public?

Last Race day

As you can see below the last Sunday there is no track selected or race information available, this is the twist.
The last race(s) will be decided by the leading team and the track will not be known until the lobby opens on the final race day. :)
  • Leading Team picks how many laps and tyre wear
  • Track(s) chosen will be out of the 4 tracks already race'd
  • The last day will run no longer than our average race night length
  • In the event of a draw after the first 4 races, the team with the most wins chooses, if its still a draw then they have to make the choice together.

If they want to make it public its up to them.

New Betting Odds 27th Jan 2015

• MDPR Racing = 2/1
  • Noforlk Enchance = 4/1
  • SSR Motorsport = 100/1
  • Dont Hit The Grass = 10/1
  • Two Dads = 2/1
  • Underdog Racing = 3/1
  • Las Ratas Rapids = 8/1

New Betting Odds 27th Jan 2015

• MDPR Racing = 2/1
  • Noforlk Enchance = 4/1
  • SSR Motorsport = 100/1
  • Dont Hit The Grass = 10/1
  • Two Dads = 2/1
  • Underdog Racing = 3/1
  • Las Ratas Rapids = 8/1

Yep, SSR is extreme longshots to win. I'm not surprised at all.

Sorry @RacingOtaku86 I did not realize the toll being a team manager for the GTP Endurance Series would be. With my team running a Deltawing, I had to keep tuning it until Qualifying that took place last weekend. I can't be sure that I will be there but I hope to for the last races.

Sorry @RacingOtaku86 I did not realize the toll being a team manager for the GTP Endurance Series would be. With my team running a Deltawing, I had to keep tuning it until Qualifying that took place last weekend. I can't be sure that I will be there but I hope to for the last races.

It's not your fault, it's mostly mine. I couldn't finish the last race (twice) to get the maximum amount of points I can get post weekend. I'm putting the blame on myself for this.

When will the track be made public?
If the provisional results hold, we'll let you know what the track(s) are in the next couple of days. :sly:

Spoiler alert, I'm opening a room to test right now.

If the provisional results hold, we'll let you know what the track(s) are in the next couple of days. :sly:

Spoiler alert, I'm opening a room to test right now.

Well thank you Lucas. Just saw this now.

Last edited:
Motegi East and Red Bull ring race results.

Congrats to @GTPCrispyOne for the win at Motegi East and Congrats to @mcsqueegy for the Redbull ring win.
Congrats to @PASM for taking the podium in both races.

DEPR received a 15 second minor penalty at Motegi East

Roamer2629 received a 15 second minor penalty at Red Bull Ring

Team Points Table

Mcsqueegy was not able to score points for MDPR racing as he was named as a reserve driver.

Pasm's Points have been split between SSR Motorsport and Underdog Racing.

Two Dads lead the Championship going into the final Sunday and I believe @Gravitron was going to let the cat out the bag and give the details of what they wish to run on Sunday.

Back