GTP WRS-Online Event 10 : A Scary Rx - April 2, 2014

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 98 comments
For the folks who are done with the Time Trial and don't have anymore Opening Day baseball to watch (or waiting for it to start), here is a Practice Room...

Room ID 1472-6118-3701-4252-8514 Open :cool: Closed :(

...on the radio: just a few Drum & Bass podcasts including the Going Quantum Podcast.

Last edited:
I'll probably run some practice laps in a room, about 90min from now.

1472-4711-0167-3383-2530 Closed.

Last edited:
Awesome practice session with Drew, Strop, Ned, thematic, RedPartyHat, and pp-123 (for the first part).
We did 4 or 5 3-lap practice races and BS'd a bit. @Thematic you were much faster tonight than
your time trial submission foretold. 👍 But are you running ABS 0? Saw a lot of lockups...

My tune, which was good for 2nd in D2 in the time trial, courtesy of my fellow F.A.R.T.s :P :cheers:

Kev's gears:
Transmission Final far right, top speed far left. Set -

Final = 4350

Jerome's feelies:

Height 85/120
Springs 11/5.27
Compression 2/4
Extension 3/3
Sway 2/5
Camber & Toe all zero's
Brakes 6/6
LSD 10/40/20
DF 0/20

Last edited:
@Gravitron Been going aids off all along (GT6).

The car has now accumulated maybe 700 km, so yes, I should be able to find something yet.

Having to withdraw from this one. Wheels bust and dont fancy using the DS3. New wheel should arrive later on this week hopefully! :D

Having to withdraw from this one. Wheels bust and dont fancy using the DS3. New wheel should arrive later on this week hopefully! :D

@couttsy21 Dang. I'd feel the same. Wouldn't want to use a non-FFB wheel either. I wonder if Deep Forest makes it uh, live.

Wheel snobs in the house. :D I have both but prefer to use my DS3. It's just inconvenient to use a wheel in the living room on the main TV.

Well, me and my DS3 will be starting a practice room. I guess all you fancy wheel users can join too. :sly: I'll just leave my DFGT in the corner collecting dust.

Practice Room ID 1472-6118-3658-4756-3358 Open :cool: Closed :(

...on the radio: the Liquid Sessions podcast

Last edited:
I signed up!...as a maybe. The wife has to do conferences with parents this week, so that means I can bump dinner back and race with y'all *fingers crossed*

Jerome

Wheel snobs in the house. :D I have both but prefer to use my DS3. It's just inconvenient to use it in the living room on the main TV.

Well, me and my DS3 will be starting a practice room. I guess all you fancy wheel users can join too. :sly: I'll just leave my DFGT in the corner collecting dust.

Practice Room ID 1472-6118-3658-4756-3358 Open :cool:

...on the radio: the Liquid Sessions podcast

Haha Ok let me re-phrase that I could use my DS3 but I probably wouldnt be able to keep it on the track! :lol:

Haha Ok let me re-phrase that I could use my DS3 but I probably wouldnt be able to keep it on the track! :lol:
Room open ascari for rxs pp-123 is current host
Ill close this one and join pasm

Got onto track and got DCd three or four time. Backed out shut down/rebooted and tried 3 time more "got error 697 refused entry due to network incompatibly with the room host". Anyone?
Oh well back to painting addition to house.

Last edited:
Practice Room ID 1472-4711-0038-4893-1767 Open :cool: Closed :(

I'll even let you drive on the rumble strips. :lol:

It wasn't that long ago when we had full rooms for these practice sessions. What happened? The RX-7 is a fan favorite and Ascari is one of the best new tracks. This room has capped out at 3 so far...not even enough to run a race. :( I'm sure tomorrow will be better...race days usually are.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! I´m not going to run this event, but can I enter the room and watch as a spectator ? Don´t know if it´s possible to do so....

Doubt: a driver run with drivers from other division on same race?? How does this work ??

I'm new here and still having some doubts about how this part works...I mean the WRS Online event only...

Thank's guys! :)

Yes I did read !!! But I guess I should read that again as I could miss some parts...

Re-Reading right now!

Thank's for the quick answer @Thematic !! :)
The division system does not mean all that much in WRS Online. It will help us split lounges if we have enough drivers in that week, but other than that, it is not all so important. You will be racing with guys of other divisions pretty much every week here. If we were getting 40 drivers each week (like we were in the first couple of events) then you would be in a lounge with more drivers of your division, but as it stands we are usually between 1-2 lobbies, meaning drivers of differing skill levels will be all in the one race together.

The division system does not mean all that much in WRS Online. It will help us split lounges if we have enough drivers in that week, but other than that, it is not all so important. You will be racing with guys of other divisions pretty much every week here. If we were getting 40 drivers each week (like we were in the first couple of events) then you would be in a lounge with more drivers of your division, but as it stands we are usually between 1-2 lobbies, meaning drivers of differing skill levels will be all in the one race together.

Ah... I see now!!! Thankyou for make the things more 'clear' for me @oink83 !! Now I got it...

By the way, I also would like to say Congratulations for your Youtube Channel... That's a great channel for everyone who enjoy GT and specially to those who want to learn more and more, as I'am... :)

Thank's again for the support!

Evening Guys.

I've tried registering for this event but for some reason i've not been listed.

I will be there tonight and as i understand it we can use the curbs beyond the whitelines tonight?

Cheers

I will be there tonight and as i understand it we can use the curbs beyond the whitelines tonight?

Cheers
Nice to see you back racing 👍 And yes, we have extended the boundaries from the TT to include all tarmac and curbs.

Nice to see you back racing 👍 And yes, we have extended the boundaries from the TT to include all tarmac and curbs.
Same here Oink , been spending my time in the aim to perfect my race craft so will be doing all events from here on . Glad to be back and racing again :)

Back