GTP WRS-Online : Event 29 : Alfa Rome-o - Mar 28

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 98 comments
Lol ^

I might be able to race tonight, I like the idea of a few smaller races like Pekka suggested. Could be more fun.

Lounge is open.
Frank (Racingworld) and Wes are already here.

This turned out to be one of my favourite combo's.

When I first got the car and spun it on the first bend, I quit straight away and wasn't going to take part this week. Then I used Jacks tune in the WRS thread :bowdown: made the car feel like it was on Race tyres (don't think it would of worked well for you wheel guys).

It made for lots of close battles during the online races as well, which is always more fun. So, a good week I feel 👍

altough afther hard work a set a decent WRS time on this combo, i was never able to control this car when driving multiple laps. I probably do not have the right tune for this car, as it always feels like i am racing on 'marbles'. Even when everybody was so kind to let me run on Sports Hard, i was still spinning the car.

So before i end up wrecking my wheel, i decided to call it a day....

Frank, N3 fronts and S1 rears was quite a bit more balanced for me than N3/N3 or S1/S1. 👍

Frank, N3 fronts and S1 rears was quite a bit more balanced for me than N3/N3 or S1/S1. 👍

I must think about that, if i have similar issue's in the future. Thanks for pointing out. But the car gave me the feelin' i was back where i started 3 months ago. :sly:

I must think about that, if i have similar issue's in the future. Thanks for pointing out. But the car gave me the feelin' i was back where i started 3 months ago. :sly:

It's not you, it's the car ;)
It just wasn't meant to go this fast.
Slam it into a wall - it will make you feel better - I promise 👍

Back