GTP WRS-Online : Event 34 : Gettin' More Groceries - May 2

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 69 comments
Wheel go bye-bye?
I wish it was that simple.... I had to move - very suddenly / unexpectedly and it (along with practically everything I own) is in a storage locker at the moment.
I'll be sorted out soon enough though...just not sure how soon.
Currently splitting time between Niagara and Oakville.

Looking forward to racing to you again soon Marc.
And I'm looking forward to returning ASAP ;)
Looks like I'm missing some great events, but they're all pretty darn good - it's how we roll :D

I guess my question is this: How many laps could you guys have gone if it was set to 50 laps? - Realistically...

I wish it was that simple.... I had to move - very suddenly / unexpectedly and it (along with practically everything I own) is in a storage locker at the moment.
I'll be sorted out soon enough though...just not sure how soon.
Currently splitting time between Niagara and Oakville.

That's a long commute, though it's pretty scenic haha.

And what Jon said, look forward to to trading paint on track soon :cheers:.

NINJA EDIT: Ran a 1'54.689 last night. Didn't do this combo so don't know if this time is 👍 or 👎.

That's a long commute, though it's pretty scenic haha.

And what Jon said, look forward to to trading paint on track soon :cheers:.

NINJA EDIT: Ran a 1'54.689 last night. Didn't do this combo so don't know if this time is 👍 or 👎.

By "this combo" I assume you mean Monza? Wrong thread buster, no soup for you! Bring the discussions over there and I'll let you know how much your off the pace. :sly:

I had to move - very suddenly / unexpectedly

Oh, ok, the next time I was going to see you in the lounge I was going to ask you "so, how was rehab?" :P

Seriously, it just hasn't been the same without you, Marc, can't wait for you to come back!

I guess my question is this: How many laps could you guys have gone if it was set to 50 laps? - Realistically...
50 laps most likely. I was really pushing the last 5 laps and there was still about 1/3 left on my front tyres.

Am I readying that right? After 35 laps there were 4 guys within 2 seconds!!!

Can't believe you all made 35 laps to begin with... I figured maybe one guy would be on anything but rims at that point.

Sorry I missed it. We've got one more game of baseball and then playoffs so the season is wrapping up soon. Of course I've signed up for CALM on Sunday meaning I had to negotiate away my Saturdays -- at least every other weekend when there is a CALM enduro.

It was a good race first time i've been able to keep up with Pekka, Wes and Pasm for a full race. When I looked at the replay the tyre wear on all 4 of our cars were practically identical and we all had tread left at the end.

Its a hard track to overtake on so I spent most of the time at the back of the pack waiting for any mistakes, I couldnt get close enough to make a clean pass

Oh, ok, the next time I was going to see you in the lounge I was going to ask you "so, how was rehab?" :P

Seriously, it just hasn't been the same without you, Marc, can't wait for you to come back!

Thanks Daniel, I'll be back soon.
Rehab? :lol: I was never that big a Rock Star so I don't think I qualify :D

50 laps most likely. I was really pushing the last 5 laps and there was still about 1/3 left on my front tyres.

:bowdown: I think I could have gone 20 at the most :(

We were driving really slow though, 1'34/35 laps.;)

:lol: my best lap was 1'33.xxx, most were ~1'36-8,9, 41, etc.. and I still only got less than 20 laps ;)

Back