GTP WRS-Online : Event 56 : SupraSymmetry - October 3

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 66 comments
That was a fun race! MadMax did a good job on a no-stopper. I thought about trying that, since a pit stop takes so long at Indy, but I didn't practice enough to see if the tires would last.
We had a good 3 and 4-way battle going for the first half of the race. I probably should have pitted a couple of laps before half-way since we were just slowing each other down.
I finally caught Max on the last lap, but couldn't quite find a way past. The finish line is too close to the last turn to rely on the draft, but I'd rather finish in second in a clean race than to bash my way through for a win.
Good race guys.

Sounds like a great race. 👍 Sad I missed it.

Congrats Pekka on an epic no-stop win, Rob for the consistent (and close!) 2nd, and Shawn for 3rd, despite feeling sick. Kevin was in the hunt as well. 👍

Last edited:
Congratz to the podiums and a nice write up Snow 👍 I really wanted to participate, specially after reading it. And Indy is a big friend of mine :sly:

I know there is a F1 race next saturday. But is there any change, some of the EU guys wants to race next saturday?

Congratz to the podiums and a nice write up Snow 👍 I really wanted to participate, specially after reading it. And Indy is a big friend of mine :sly:

I know there is a F1 race next saturday. But is there any change, some of the EU guys wants to race next saturday?

I would race on saturday, but honestly had only 2 laps of practice till now.
At the moment it's hard to find some spare time to race for me.

Sorry I was tied up practising and running the F1 Japanese GP. Here are some highlights of the NA race.

Al

RoadCourse-Indy_9copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_8copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_7copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_6copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_5copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_4copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_2copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_1copy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indycopy.jpg

Back