GTP WRS-Online Event 8 : What R U FoRGeTtinG P/D? - March 19, 2014

• Thread starter oink83
  • 124 comments
That was me during the qualifying. One of my sons had come into the room right after we started qualifying, apparently to ask if I wanted pizza for dinner. In the heat of live qualifying it didn't occur to me until after that the mic was on. At least I think the conversation was over before the hot laps started, but point taken and I muted my mic for the actual race. I do apologize for distracting people and will make sure it doesn't happen next time.
Ahh yes I remember. Yeh that was just at the end of the outlap. Easy to do, so don't worry about it.

Great race again, had a very nice time fighting in the midfield with AspecBob and EWeinbauer. After the first corner mess which caught the 3 of us, we were out of position in terms of qualy time, but after all 3 passed the slower cars we were running close laptimes and had only 10 seconds between the 3 of us.

I lost to them in the end, but wanted to congratulate Aspec and Wein for the consistency, specially Aspec. I made a lot of mistakes and finished way behind them.

Here is a lap by lap graph I made to show how messy my race was and how much a difference consistency makes in a long race. Laptimes in seconds in the vertical axis, laps on horizontal. Higher spikes are slower laps. I had the fastest lap of the 3, but finished last.

2ex0hp0.png

Here is a lap by lap graph I made to show how messy my race was and how much a difference consistency makes in a long race. Laptimes in seconds in the vertical axis, laps on horizontal. Higher spikes are slower laps. I had the fastest lap of the 3, but finished last.

2ex0hp0.png
Very neat!

Back