GTP WRS-Online : Event 83 : Finale di Enzo - April 10

can you upgrade the drivetrain?

Welcome. You are not yet on the friend lists of our racing lounges. If you want to take part in the race you'll need to send those friend requests ASAP as I'm travelling starting tomorrow for 9 days and will not be able to accept them once I leave.

You should send a PSN FR to GTP_3D3Racing (main), GTP_3D3_A (alternate w/out mics) and GTP_3D3_B (alternate w/mics).

Car received, thanks to MadMax (Hope you don't own a set of handcuffs and a hack-saw). Painted with a metallic burgundy modelled after my all time favourite car, the 96 'Kills Bugs Fast' 911 Turbo.

I've gotta withdraw from this weeks race 👎 Hopefully I can make next weeks race.

Jerome

Nice pictures Paul, I like the colour on that car aswell 👍👍👍

I might not make tuesday practice so Im going to have a go in the lounge tonight.
Should be there by 7pm GMT

Very nice colour on that F40, Paul! I wish I could make this one, but I can't :(

Gonna try and make it for tomorrows race, but don't finish work till 8 BST, the gotta get home and eat.. so hopefully I should make it. Down as reserve

The main lounge (GTP_3D3Racing) is open for practice.

Last edited:
TwistedMetal
Gonna try and make it for tomorrows race, but don't finish work till 8 BST, the gotta get home and eat.. so hopefully I should make it. Down as reserve

The race starts at 8 pm BST time ( 1900 GMT ) mate. Hope you make it

I will be late getting to practice tonight. Going to watch the Jets pummel the Sabres!!!

Al

Heading off to Monza now for some practice if anyone wants the joy of seeing a burgundy F40 disappear in their mirrors.

Two of us in the main lounge right now

EDIT: We are out. Thanks for running laps with me Strop.

Fuel test 17 laps = 93L

Al

Last edited:
I'm in the main lounge now if anyone is interested. Just running some laps and figuring out some strategy etc.

EDIT: Out.

Last edited:
I will be pressed for time to make qualifying again today. I might be in the room but if I am not chatting go on without me! I will start in the back if need be.

Al

P.S. Paul: As I was typing my message my little girl is going "pig, pig, look pig!" I couldn't figure out where the pig was until I saw your avatar! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

P.S. Paul: As I was typing my message my little girl is going "pig, pig, look pig!" I couldn't figure out where the pig was until I saw your avatar! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Haha, love it! :lol:

Really not enjoying missing the races today, but plan to watch "little piggy's" feed if there is one. :lol:

Lounge A is open for pre-race practice.

As we have 13 confirmed racers (and a reserve), we are using the mic-disabled GTP_3D3_A lounge.

Really not enjoying missing the races today, but plan to watch "little piggy's" feed if there is one. :lol:

Little piggy! huh! I am quite offended! :grumpy:

haha, just screwin' with yah. Yes, the race is being streamed, come along and watch if you're not racing yourself.

I also plan on racing the NA race tonight as I don't start work till later tomorrow, so I'll stream that one as well.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/oink83

Watching stream... Tidgney on pole... goooners 2nd... MadMax 3rd.... race is about to start.

I'm watching too. A great audience as well and the chat room is very busy. Like it 👍

Awsome race guys, again, sorry for the tap out tidgney. And thanks to those who came along to the stream. Seemed pretty busy over there :D

Edit: PS. Seems like these videos iv been posting to youtube about the WRS are starting to pay off, starting to see a few of my subscribers signing up for some racing! 👍

Congrats Mohit.👍

I shouldn't have joined the race last minute but I was hungry for some online action. At least the stream was fun to watch, thanks for streaming Paul. I'm looking forward to the Formula GT event and I will join next wednesday as well.

By the way I forgot to save the replay so I can't help with the results.:ouch:

Back