img.php

The following links will allow you to check your local times:

EU Event

NA Event

Toyota 2000GT '67 @ Special Stage Route 5

car_toyota_2000gt_67.jpg
track_special_stage_route_5.jpg

Stewards Notes
Find this great car in the Online Car Dealer. The goal was to keep it close to stock, with a little more grip for all the twists and turns on this great classic track.

Last edited by a moderator:
wrstitlesdriverregistra.png

In the event of a field of 13-16 drivers we will disable mics and race with one grid. With 17+ we will split the grid.

event85_reg.png

Register

Eligibility

This WRS-Online event hosted by 3D3 Racing is open to GTP_Registered members only. If you are not currently on the registry run the GTP_Registry qualifier and join now!

Registration Instructions

The following must be performed by every driver for every event:
  • Click the registration button above, fill-in and submit the online registration form (use your GTP_ tag ID).
  • Leave a quick note in this thread to let us know you've registered and any other comments.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B from your GTP_tag account.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

There is a 32 car/driver limit for this event (per region) and slots are awarded on the grid using a first come first serve basis. Reference the registered drivers table above for availability. This is a stand alone race and points are not tallied for a series. Future WRS-Online races hosted by 3D3 racing may have different driver limits and will require re-registration using the same first come first serve basis and participation in future events is optional.

Registration Changes

If you want to change your time slot, add a time slot or update your color choices just click on the registration link and fill out the form again and submit with new values. Your last entry will override any previous entries.

Cancellations

If for some reason, after you register for the event, you are unable to attend please click the registration button above and complete the form again selecting "cancel" as your status. Please also post a note in this thread as the table above can take some time to update.

Delaying or Restarting Race Start

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will only be restarted in these cases:
  • Multiple drivers report a black screen/hang, instead of the 3-2-1 countdown.
  • One or more drivers get disconnected before race-pace has begun ("GO" for grid-starts, end of formation lap for rolling starts).
  • Steward realizes there is a condition that would lead to an unfair or poor race experience.

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will explicitly NOT be restarted for:
  • Latecomers, even if you've registered
  • Driver realizes he picked the wrong car parts (ie, tires) or driving options (ie, Auto tranny)

SpecialStageRoute5_2copy_zps8578f741.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wrstitleseventdetails.png

Lounge Settings (@ GTP_3D3Racing)

• Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Low (Disabled if grid is over 12 drivers)

Official Practice Times

• EU: Tuesdays @ 3:00 PM Eastern | 12:00 PM Pacific | 19:00 GMT
  • NA: Tuesdays @ 7:00 PM Eastern | 4:00 PM Pacific | 23:00 GMT
  • Pre-Race: The lounge is open for pre-race practice appx 1 hour prior to the official start of each event

Course & Car Settings

• Track: Special Stage Route 5
  • Car: Toyota 2000GT '67 (Standard - available in the Online Car Dealer )
  • Power: 178 HP
  • Weight: 953 kg
  • Weight Reductions: All allowed
  • Engine Modifications: Not allowed
  • Intake Modifications: Allowed
  • Exhaust Modifications: Sports Exhaust Manifold allowed. Catalytic Converter, Sports, Semi-Racing or Racing exhaust not allowed
  • Turbo or Supercharger: Not available
  • Drivetrain Modifications: LSD, Clutch, Flywheel all allowed
  • Transmission: Fully Customizable Transmission Allowed
  • Suspension: Fully Adjustable Suspension Allowed
  • Aero: Not Allowed
  • Example Tunes: Baron | Mike_GT3 | Vagabond | Manu

Qualification Procedures

• Type: Live Online Single Stint - No pits
  • Length: Single out-lap and 2 timed hot-laps
  • Groups: Group qualifying will be used if the grid size is large enough to warrant in order to avoid traffic during qualification.
  • Notes: Drivers not in the lounge by the time the first driver has entered the track after reset will not be allowed to qualify. They are welcome to join the race, but will start at the back of the grid. If we are running multiple qualification groups and the driver enters before the last group has entered track an exception will be made.

Event Settings

• Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 30 (+ 1 Formation Lap)
  • Start Type: Staggered Formation Lap with Rolling Start (see below)
  • Grid Order: Fastest First (based on pre-race qualification)
  • Boost: Off
  • Penalty: None
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: Set to 175% Average lap (170 sec)
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Disable Collisions: Off
  • Slipstream Strength: Weak
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Very Fast
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

Regulation Settings

• Car Restrictions: Unrestricted (see above for specific car specs)
  • Performance Points: 405 PP
  • Drivetrain: FR
  • Tire Restrictions: Sports Medium (S2's)
  • Vehicle Tuning: Unrestricted (R/A functions allowed)
  • Skid Recovery Force | Active Steering | ASM: Disabled
  • TCS | Driving Line | ABS: Enabled (optional)

Formation Lap with Rolling Start

• A steward will exit track, view the live timing monitor and announce the order after qualification while all drivers remain on track.
  • All drivers should exit track after the order is announced and enter the pits. When all drivers are in the pits a steward will start the race.
  • After the system places you on the grid drivers should proceed into stagger formation in order.
  • Pole sitter will choose his/her preferred side of the track.
  • There should be no overlap between cars in the staggered formation.
  • Speed limit on formation lap is 62 mph / 100 km/h and pole sitter should maintain this speed (or less) to keep pack together, in particular in the final sector.
  • Weaving or other tire warming procedures are NOT allowed during the formation lap.
  • Pole sitter will exit the last corner and take care to give enough time to allow all cars behind to safely exit the final corner.
  • Start marker for Special Stage Route 5 is the start/finish line.
  • The pole sitter should start the race by accelerating to race pace at the identified start marker (track specific and may or may not be the start/finish line).
  • All other drivers should accelerate after the driver in front of you does so.
  • No passing is allowed before the start marker.
  • Be cautious and courteous in the first turn. Dive bombing will be penalized and will not be tolerated.

Pit Entry and Exit Guidelines

• Pits are open and stops are optional, but may be required to complete the race based on fuel consumption and/or tire wear.
  • Drivers are responsible for determining their fuel consumption, tire wear and ultimate pit strategy. Discussion of this strategy in the thread is encouraged but not required.
  • When "Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption" is set to "Fast" or "Very Fast" the system's fuel add recommendations will be wrong (too low). You need to do your own calculations prior to the race to ensure you don't run out of fuel.
  • Remember, traffic on course has the right of way on pit exit after the white line ends. If you cross the line in either direction you are responsible for any incidents that occur.
  • Track Specific Pit Guidelines TBD

Track Boundary Guidelines
Drivers are expected to do their best to stay within track boundaries per the OLR. We understand that mistakes happens over the course of a long race and the random off or two will be overlooked in most instances, but if we observe a pattern of boundary abuse we will hand out penalties which include 15 seconds for a "minor" pattern of abuse, 30 seconds for a "substantial" pattern of abuse and a DQ for "complete disregard" of track boundaries.

It's up to the admins' discretion exactly what qualifies as "minor", "substantial" or "complete disregard". Going outside the rumble by a centimeter isn't as serious as a car length wide excursions into the run off area. Factors such as dirty air and traffic also come into play. If you find yourself going wide then the next lap you're expected to slow down a bit more to make sure you stay within boundaries. If you make the same mistake multiple times and you want to avoid a penalty you can always self-penalize during the race by lifting for a very brief period upon returning to the track. Continuing to hammer the throttle after repeated boundary overruns may very well end with a post race penalty.​

General Guidelines:
  • Contact with walls should be avoided. Wall riding/bouncing to gain time will be penalized and/or can result in disqualification.
  • Tarmac and Red and White Rumble Strips are track.
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track including green painted concrete.

Standard Clean OLR Rules Apply:

• Unless otherwise specified, all rules from the original WRS event apply.
  • You are expected to drive clean at all times. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines.
  • 3D3 Race Stewards (who are taking part in race, but will review the replay) reserve the right to kick out or invalidate the result of any driver from the event for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the stewards and are kicked out of the race room, you will not be allowed to participate in future 3D3 events.
  • No hybrids - if you are caught using a hybrid or attempting to enter a hybrid onto the track during an official event you will be banned from all future 3D3 Racing events.
  • No cheating of any kind
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Passing and Blocking: Aggressive blocking is not permitted, but the driver in front has the right to choose his/her line and braking point and drivers behind should respect that line. Be especially careful when you are on older tires than the competition as the speed difference may be significant. These events are "for fun" so just play nice and take a conservative rather than an aggressive approach when possible.

Good Luck, OLR Team:gtplanet:

SpecialStageRoute5_13copy_zpsf1dab5df.jpg

Last edited:
Awsome. Lookin forward to this. Hopefully work doesn't need me on thursday :D

one question, are we allowed to add ballast to the car or do we have to keep it at 953kg?

I love this car. I think that it's one of the most beautiful cars ever created. I've got a couple of them so I did all the mods and have run a couple laps with it. Should be a lot of fun. Bright Purple Metalic with Yellow wheels. The purple makes it faster! :)

Sark

@Jtv Ooh, reflex spice. That's a color shift paint if I remember. Sounds pretty sexy.

not too optimistic about this one, just cant seem to dial into this combo. about 1second per sector off times posted for the TT.

i'm struggling to be consistent here too... but still lots of fun :)

and also what a great looking car!

Ran a few laps in the lounge, I'm looking forward to this one, should be an exciting race (like city tracks usually are).

Off for some dinner, but I plan on returning to the Main Lounge later on, if anyone else is up for some laps.

I'm so slow in the first sector and don't know what to do. I see people doing laps where they go easy flat through the the right-hander after the tunnel but I'm just getting over-steer almost every lap.

I've signed up as a reserve, for the EU-race :D… I think I'm free on Wednesday, I'm not 100% sure, but I hope this'll be my first Wed.-race :P.

I'm so slow in the first sector and don't know what to do. I see people doing laps where they go easy flat through the the right-hander after the tunnel but I'm just getting over-steer almost every lap.

You using a tune? I find full throttle in that right hander is not only possible, but actually made quite easily if you find the right line.

You got all the weight reductions? Also, I don't know about other guys but I'm using the chassis reinforcement, and that seems to help a bit.

Edit: PS, im back in the lobby now. The room is all set up to go :)

Last edited:
Hi dudes, im all signed up(this time!)
Been matching oink for most of our practice session but then got a 1:38.9 as My best lap

I'll just be watching this one (If oinks streaming of course :D). Rather to 'stiff' from the Yorkshire 3 peaks (Or as most people will probably say, 'slight hills' :D).

Hey, have you done an oil change ?! I drive along all restricitons but didn´t change the oil and have only 399PP how does it look at yourselves? I also did some chamber angle setup - is it better to increase or decrease it ? 💡 Hope to be there tomorrow..just had not the time yet..

Ala

If I get time today to set the car up and everything else, I might join for practice, just to see how it is.

I'll just be watching this one (If oinks streaming of course :D). Rather to 'stiff' from the Yorkshire 3 peaks (Or as most people will probably say, 'slight hills' :D).

Just a second rate excuse if I'm honest :D haha, love it mate. Yeh stream will be on for the race tomorrow. You can keep control of the crowd ;)

Hey, have you done an oil change ?! I drive along all restricitons but didn´t change the oil and have only 399PP how does it look at yourselves? I also did some chamber angle setup - is it better to increase or decrease it ? 💡 Hope to be there tomorrow..just had not the time yet..

Ala

You'll definitely want clean oil. You also will want a car that has less than 5000km, as the power starts dropping after that many km's. I had a car that had 9000km on it and it was down a few HP. There is probably still a 0km car available in the Online Car Dealer.

I've also linked some example tunes in the 3rd post:

***NOTICE***

Tire wear has been changed to "Very Fast" we apologize for the late notice but Fast was not fast enough!

Al

Tire wear has been changed to "Very Fast" we apologize for the late notice but Fast was not fast enough!

I love that line Al :D!!

Just a second rate excuse if I'm honest :D haha, love it mate. Yeh stream will be on for the race tomorrow. You can keep control of the crowd ;)

Ahh your on to me big time :P! I'll be able to only watch some of it now :(, but still I hope to enjoy the first part at least :D!

Had to be Very Fast in My opinion, it would have been a comfortable 1 stopper for everyone;-)

Latest Posts

Back